tonights sunset

by SixofNine 19 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

hey Danny

Remember the cloud that was supposed to have Jesus in them? And in the corner - it was the clearest Mickey Mouse I've ever seen! Told him so, he said I missed the point - but, yes, there was a resemblence of MM in the corner - but that wasn't the point.

I thought it made a good point about seeing Jesus in the clouds.

hey Six

No, you're not God, Jesus is already abundant on the web. However, there's not many Mickey Mouse impersonators. Up for a try? Thanks for sharing your insight to beauty. When I first clicked over - all I got was blank space saying edited by Six. And a lot of people going "wow." Thought I'd missed the joke. Waited a while for the show. Thus my name.

waiting

• amicus
    amicus

Six,
    What I find most interesting about this thread is that this morning I stood among a group of people who-mezmorized by the sunrise-wondered at it's magnificence. One person broke the silence and said, "That's why I know there's a God".
    This is an unusual occurance in my environment. I was still contemplating this mornings beauty when I chanced upon your thread. I seem to have these moments of "Deja Vu" often. Especially so since joining this DB.
    Am I the only one?

• TruthHurts
    TruthHurts

Nice pictures, those electric lights spoil it though.

• TR
    TR

Truth,

Electric lights? Wow. What'll they think of next!

Seriously though, very beautiful pictures.

TR

Edited by - TR on 21 February 2001 4:3:41

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Awsome pictures Six. Are you really in Luxembourg? I was there in 1980. What a beautiful country.
    TW

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Thanks, six. Those are beautiful.
    Hello, Seven, good to see you.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Beautiful pictures, Six. Thank you.

• mommy
    mommy

Six,
    I saw the pics last night. I didn't get to read more of the forum. Because me and my hubby watched the sunset together Thanks to you, it turned out to be a really good nightThanks for the visual!
    wendy

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Just call me Cupid , or Eros

Hey! Maybe I am a god!

Now if I could just turn my powers inward, lol.

Edited by - SixofNine on 21 February 2001 12:23:20

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Grunt said, "It really is a beautiful world we are passing through."

And that, my freinds, is the TRUTH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit