Wathtower Inc. & WTBT the same organization

by Ginosko2001 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ginosko2001
    Ginosko2001

Hi,

I have go dig a little more in this topic in a spanish Forum, and have got several coincidences, between both that are not enough to prove withput a doubt that are the same organization. But seem to much conicidences for me.

To go more in deep in this research is beyond my resources, so I share with all what I had see published in this and others forum, and a little more.

The coincidences that I have found between this organizations are the following:

1. Simmilar name: Watchtower.

2. Address very close.

3. An important CRM international enterprise that publish teh URL of the WTBT, for Watchtower Inc. Provided by InsideView.

4. The owner of Watchtower Inc, in similar bussiness than WTBT: Non profit, Messianism, Real Estate.

5. An image and detail information provided by: Market Visual.

For now I will provide the post for the Spanish Forum, were I publish my results, and the way that I got to them. And I will prepare a short versión in English for all.

http://www.extj.com/showthread.php?25141-Ubicado-al-propietario-de-las-acciones-de-la-WTBT

Please prove me righ or wrong! But I have the feelling that are the same organization, and that the probably actual owner of both is named: Sholom Ber Drizen. And this is a photo of him.

• Ginosko2001
    Ginosko2001

Hi,

I have found this interesting link, between Watchtowe INC with the WTBT.

As you may see inside the link, InsideView assign to WatchTower-Inc the web site URL of WTBT.

http://www.insideview.com/directory/watchtower-inc

The link show the following information:

100 Henry Street , Brooklyn , NY , 11201 , United States
    www.watchtower.org

InsideView Page

As I have review this in an important CRM enterprise, and in CRB business the Web Page is an impportant asset. Is this a mistake from InsideView, or clear show as a relation between two entities?

Also Pistoff inform us the following in a previous post: Mr. Schneerson is married to Sholom Drizin’s daughter and Mr. Glick is married to Mr. Drizin’s niece. There are currently no arrangements or agreements regarding the compensation of either Mr. Schneerson or Mr. Glick with respect to serving as officers and directors of the Company.

And in the following link we found more: http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/default.aspx?companyid=752461&formtypeId=66

Watchtower, Inc GLICK SHMAYA
    Watchtower, Inc SCHNEERSON MENACHEM MENDEL
    Watchtower, Inc DRIZIM SHOLOM
    Watchtower, Inc KLOHR YECHEZKEL
    Watchtower, Inc GUTTFREUND YISROEL

Looking DRIZIM SHOLOM in the internet don't appear to much information, but appear a close name, with a letter diferent: Shalom Drizim.

http://crownheights.info/chabad-news/47161/donors-thwart-drizins-attempt-to-manipulate-guests/

By seeking for more, es posible to found another link:

http://whoisshmira.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/menachem-mendel-hendel-above-and-beyond/

In which in the final part appear an interesting comment related very probable to ours: Drizim Sholom, and Schneeson Menachen Mendel.

this is a Drizin owned building Says: February 26, 2012 at 3:50 am | ReplyYour site is very informative and direct. You leave no detail out. Amazingly, you never mention the source of the money that fuels every fight against Rabbi Krinsky.Be really brave and tell everyone that, The Sholom Ber Drizin gives money to Mendel Hendel. That, The Sholom Ber Drizin pays his son-in-law Menachem Mendel Schneerson, not to go to work and for him to be busy with agitating and instigating machloikes with his buddies. That, The Sholom Ber Drizin, gives money to Chaim Serbransky to influence Braun and Schwei and do exactly as The Sholom Ber Drizin wants.The moment people will know the real source perhaps, perhaps. The Sholom Ber Drizin will stop, just for the sake of his grandchildren. Try informing the people a bit more of the truth you so vociferously proclaim.Thank you, for all the good you have done until now. We hope you will not stop once you expose the whole truth and it might effect your family too.

Seem that Drizim Sholom is Sholom Ber Drizin, and his son-on-lay is Menachem Mendel Schneerson, according this comment. But Menachem Mendel Schneerson, in some way are related to Menachem Mendel Hendel? Diferent last name I agree, but by to include Menachem Mendel Schneerson in a post of Menachem Mendel Handel?

And going to another URL, we found another link between Watchtower Inc & WTBT

http://www.marketvisual.com/Search/Results?searchString=watchtower+inc

I have no more resources to go more in deep. Any help will be appreciate. But we have at least to clear link between both organizations.

Have a nice day.

Milo

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Thanks for presenting your research with an open mind, Ginosko2001. Clearly the names in your last picture largely, or totally, belong to our beloved WTBTS.

However, I'm skeptical for a couple reasons. One is that these sites might simply be automatically scraping information from the Web and trying to piece it together, and getting confused by similar names. Perhaps "Watchtower" is not too unusual of a choice of name for a business with what seem to be Orthodox Jewish roots.

Secondly, I find it hard to believe that the Society would be so careless as to use another company with the same basic name, Watchtower Inc., as part of a conspiratorial effort to hide its true owners from Witnesses.

• Ginosko2001
    Ginosko2001

Hi Apognophos,

The idea is to approach to things with open mind as you point.

Scraping information? Some companies do that. But InsideView is a company specialiced in CRM business, and Web site is a critical tool in a CRM strategy. Is that web site reference an error? I don't feel that. I have developed some CRM projects, as a leader project. My feelings said me that this one may not an error.

The WTBT affair with the ONU was also careless with the internet links! We all can do mistakes, even important companies, but the point here is not to be skeptical or to be a naive believer, but if we can dig more for hard facts.

Thank you,

Milo

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

That it is so close could be an innocent coincidence. . . or IS it??? (as my daughter would say :) ) That they are so bent on re-branding themselves in the internet age leads toquestions. . . but seriously, if Jews wanted a conspiracy to make money, isn't the WTS kind of small potatoes? And a lot of trouble to administer? Those folks are a PITB. Don't the poor Jews have enough grief?

• Ginosko2001
    Ginosko2001

Hi JWdaughter,

I agree with that kind of feeling in some or most Jew.

But let me point you, this ones are Mesianic Jews. With goals that can be beyond our feelings. And may be in their interest to have some control in specific organizations, for subtle manipulation.

So my point is again, can some one of us, with more resources than me, can seek more in deep for hard facts?

We all have feelings! More hard facts is what we need here.

Milo

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Apognophos - "Perhaps 'Watchtower' is not too unusual of a choice of name for a business..."

It's certainly been used in other contexts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchtower_(comics)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit