An Unexpected 2 Hour Anti-Leads to an Unexpected Return Visit

by truth_b_known 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Man you really unloaded on the guy, I loved it though. I think some times this is the better way to go then just little tidbits of ttatt, that theythen can reason away. Hope you wake the guy up.

• steve2
    steve2

You know your stuff man! Well done! I guess you'll soon find out how he shows he is "really caring" for you and your wife. Some Witnesses show their real caring side by reporting you to the elders because they "care about" your spiritual wellbeing. Please keep us posted, won't you!

• clarity
    clarity

Question ...a big welcome to you! lots of

newbies to keep us all company...nice

to have fresh faces & minds that are opening!!!!

clarity

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

It's so sad, I think many jws would run from the org if they actually knew the truth about the truth, because most jws are really decent, good-hearted people. Really like how you handled your conversation, let's all hope that he allows his heart and mind to be opened to the deception and the real truth.

• Mum
    Mum

Great story! I believe you've started him thinking. I think you'll see him again. Please keep us posted as he wakes up!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Well done!

• Zoos
    Zoos

And THAT, folks, is how it's done.

• Listener
    Listener

Truth be known said

He was asking because he truly cares about us and because he takes great joy in being a Witness. I really don't think he was just being nosy and wanting to report someone out of self-righteousness

He sounds like a good person and the fact that he sat and listened to you also confirms this. You handled yourself very well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit