whats the difference between Jw's and Zombies?

by Crazyguy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Not much but the zombies usually where better clothes. Zombies use more of thier brain.

Those were the ones I could think anything else?

• sparky1
    sparky1

Zombies have a 'soul' and care about fellow Zombies even if they don't share the same religious teachings. Zombies never turn their fellow Zombies in to the Zombie Elders for every perceived minor infraction of Zombie law. Zombies are not concerned with keeping the Zombie Organization clean because they are not really organized. Zombies do not need the ransom sacrifice of Jesus because they are already dead. Zombiees don't have to worry about dying at Armageddon because they are already dead. Zombies don't worry about being disfellowshipped from the Zombie Organization for taking a blood transfusion because they would all rather just drink the blood of their victims. Zombies don't have to worry about making Jehovah sad (unlike poor Caleb) because Jehovah can't do anything to them that could hurt them.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Zombies want your blood. Witnesses don't.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Actually Witnesses DO want your blood so that they can break it up into fractions and use it to save their own miserable lives in case of accident or illness. Witnesses think taking blood fractions is a conscience matter. Zombies have no conscience. Come to think of it most Witnesses don't have a conscience either!

• sir82
    sir82

Zombies will leave you alone after consuming your brain?

• Island Man
    Island Man

Zombies like people with brains (they eat brains), while JWs hate people with brains (because they can't convert them).

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

A Ministry bag!!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Zombies have a larger vocabulary.

Zombies are better dancers.

Zombies can smell a live one, but so can JWs so they are a dead heat on that one.

• LivingTheDream
    LivingTheDream

The worst thing imaginable: THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS ZOMBIE!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think I know that zister.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit