JW.org Logo

by XBEHERE 35 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

They are really doing this....

Dear Brothers:

You will be pleased to know that the Governing Body has approved displaying the official

logo for jw.org on Assembly Halls and Kingdom Halls. The sign should match the attached sample,

which shows the official design, color, and font. The sign should be displayed in an appropriate,

dignified way using a 12" x 12" or 20" x 20" size. It can be attached either to the existing Kingdom

Hall sign or to the Kingdom Hall itself as shown in the attached sample renderings. Please

keep the following guidelines in mind when you prepare the sign. You will find it helpful to involve

a brother or sister with technical experience and an understanding of what is presented below.

• Simon
    Simon

The logo always reminds me of Windows 8 live-tiles for some reason. [ Shudder ]

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

You will find it helpful to involve a brother or sister with technical experience and an understanding of what is presented below.

Do they mean a brother with an education?

• skin
    skin

It had to happen. Its plastered on HQ.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

R.I.P 'The Watchtower Society' . . .

• SyntaxError1974
    SyntaxError1974

I was expecting this from past posts...

But now that it happened...

Im at a loss. I feel conflicted. Part of me says it's no big deal. It might help people to find bible info. At the same time another part of me says "WTF!!!!"

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I find it funny that because the watchtower did not understand the power of the internet they passively allowed those bad apostates to capture all the jehovah's witness related web addresses. They were left with only two letters. Let me know if you would like me to tell you where you can stick those two letters.

• steve2
    steve2

NY44m - that's an hilarious image forever stuck in my mind.

• steve2
    steve2

So, after well over 130 years of drearily trudging from door-to-door, the organization belatedly realizes you can cover the internet-active globe in a dazzling instant and spread your message.

Wow!

However, should the internet medium prove more successful in recruiting interest than the door-to-door work, expect furthering difficulty motivating the rank and file to do even token-level door-to-door.

JW.org may solve one problem, but create others ( including easy access to sites that show all is not well in JW.org).

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

All this web site promotion proves once again Jehovah's kalidascope eyed wheels Chariot is gasing up and getting ready to rumble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit