Anti-christ

by oldflame 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oldflame
    oldflame

Do you know who the son of Perdition is ? Do you know he is here and active today more than ever ? Do you know that America is the mystery Babylon spoken of in scripture ? Do you know that man walked with Dinosaurs and not 40 million yearsa ago ? Do you know that the History we were taught as kids in school was a huge lie ? Do you know we are in the days of Revelations ? Did you know that , that generation started in 1948 rather than 1914 ?

Since I have been gone from here I have done so much reading and researching literally thousands of hours logged into researching Prophecy in scripture and real History as well as medical research for fighting cancer and where it comes from ? Friends Iv'e been doiing my homework have you ? Do you want to know what I have learned ? Or not ?

Last question : How many are still here when I was here ? I want to give you a personal hello kiss and hug ! May God Bless Us Everyone !

• marmot
    marmot

This is a joke post, right? Man walked with dinosaurs? What evidence do you have?

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Did you get any spelling tuition?

Maybe he is referring to this..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paluxy_River

• marmot
  • MadGiant
    MadGiant

Do you know who the son of Perdition is?

No I don't know him, although I DO know that he doesn't forget to take his medications in the morning.

Do you know he is here and active today more than ever?

I didn't knew, I am glad that the medications are working and he can have an active, productive life. Thanks for the info.

Do you know that America is the mystery Babylon spoken of in scripture?

You see, now I have a problem. Why America? United States was ranked the seventh-most economically competitive country in the world, according to the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report for 2012-2013. Why not one of the top six contries?
    http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GlobalCompetitivenessReport_2012-13.pdf
    Why not the United Kingdom or Sweden? They have a better infrastructure than America
    http://www.businessinsider.com/countries-with-better-infrastructure-2013-3?op=1

Do you know that man walked with Dinosaurs and not 40 million yearsa ago ?

No, humans didn't walked with dinosaurs. Humans have walked the Earth for 190,000 years, a mere blip in Earth's 4.5-billion-year history. A lot has happened in that time. Earth formed and oxygen levels rose in the foundational years of the Precambrian. The productive Paleozoic era gave rise to hard-shelled organisms, vertebrates, amphibians, and reptiles. Dinosaurs ruled the Earth in the mighty Mesozoic. And 64 million years after dinosaurs went extinct, modern humans emerged in the Cenozoic era.

The first dinosaurs appeared around 225 million years ago (mya) in a time known as the Mesozoic Era. Scientists divide this era into 3 periods: the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous.

Coloradisaurus lived about 221 - 210 mya, Saltasaurus lived about 70 - 65 mya. This means that the time period between Colora and Salta is greater than the time between Santa and us. So no, humans didn't walked with Barney.

Do you know that the History we were taught as kids in school was a huge lie?

I have to agree with this one, here are some examples:

Columbus Discovered the Earth is Round
    The shape of the world has been pretty much settled since the orb theory was first proposed by the ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras, around 2,000 years before the existence of Spain.

In fact, the navigational techniques of Columbus' time were actually based on the fact that the Earth was a sphere. Trying to navigate the globe as if it was a flat plane would have fucked up the trip even more than it was.

Newton and the Apple
    Newton never mentioned the thing with the apple, and in fact it was another guy named John Conduitt who first told the story some 60 years after it supposedly happened. Even then, he was decisively vague about whether Newton actually saw an apple, or whether the apple is a metaphor that he used to illustrate the idea of gravity for people less intelligent than he was.

Benjamin Franklin, the Kite and the Thunderstorm
    It's certainly true that Franklin at least proposed a kite experiment. Less certain, however, is whether or not he ever actually got around to performing it, and some sources suggest he did not. What is certain is that the experiment had nothing to do with lightning. If someone flew a kite into a storm, and it was struck by lightning, there's a good chance that person would be utterly destroyed. In fact, everyone in the vicinity would at the least suffer from hairless-scalp syndrome.

Do you know we are in the days of Revelations?

No I didn't knew this "fact", thanks for the info. Do you take any pills? Just asking.

Did you know that , that generation started in 1948 rather than 1914 ?

No I didn't knew this "fact", thanks for the info. Do you take any pills? Just asking.

Since I have been gone from here I have done so much reading and researching literally thousands of hours logged into researching Prophecy in scripture and real History as well as medical research for fighting cancer and where it comes from.

Such a waste of time, thanks for the info. Do you take any pills? Just asking.

Friends Iv'e been doiing my homework have you?

No I haven't.

Do you want to know what I have learned?

If have something to do with dinosaurs walking with humans, "prophecy in scripture" and real "history", no not really, but thanks. Did I mentioned the pills? Just asking.

Take care,
    Ismael

• sir82
    sir82

Since I have been gone from here I have done so much reading and researching literally thousands of hours logged into researching Prophecy in scripture and real History as well as medical research

Evidently it wasn't enough....

• HeyThere
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Come on then enlighten us, what causes cancer and what is the cure?

If this involves anything to do with frequencies and zapping yourself with a 9v galvanometer then you have been duped.

• Island Man
    Island Man

To the OP:

Do you know there is a jokes and humor section form making posts like the one who did?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Do you know who the son of Perdition is? No

Do you know he is here and active today more than ever? I am over my fear of boogeymen.

Do you know that America is the mystery Babylon spoken of in scripture? No it's not.

Do you know that man walked with Dinosaurs and not 40 million yearsa ago? No man didn't. There's an absence of evidence.

Dinosaur tracks

Do you know that the History we were taught as kids in school was a huge lie? Limited and slanted perhaps.

Do you know we are in the days of Revelations? No we're not. The writer of Revelations was living in the last days of Revelations. His generation saw it all.

Did you know that , that generation started in 1948 rather than 1914? Nope, second century. No further fulfillment.

Since I have been gone from here I have done so much reading and researching literally thousands of hours logged into researching Prophecy in scripture and real History as well as medical research for fighting cancer and where it comes from? Let me guess...an unfiltered review of google hits.

Friends Iv'e been doiing my homework have you? Yup. Might I suggest:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5552.QED

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11107244-the-better-angels-of-our-nature

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10638.The_Road_to_Reality

Do you want to know what I have learned? Or not? Based on your list of questions, nooot at all interested.

Last question : How many are still here when I was here ? I want to give you a personal hello kiss and hug! Yup. A prim shaking of hands, thank you. A girl has to keep her reputation intact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit