Lett likes big butts, and he always lies.

by cappytan 34 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

AWESOME!

I am rolling on the floor!

especially loved the bit where lett does the responses: "fellas, "yer"....

Good job

Bring on more of these cappytan...pleeeeeaaaase!!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Well done cappytan , can it go on u-tube ? the more people who see how insane this religion really is t

Smiddy: that's where this video is hosted :)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    PFF!
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Excellent...........Shared

My contribution

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses TWERKS Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAkM0gxv8nk

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Watchtower-Free: that is awesome!
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Bump because its still funny as hell
  • talesin
    talesin

With every thread focused on these assholes, you give away your power.

Do they still rule your life/? NO? If not, then why do you feel the need to keep inserting them and their religion into our forum? HMMM?

BLECH! Let go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Both are awesome. Might I suggest that, on the first vid (Big Butts), that you play the whole song, and include snippets from the infamous Bethel 'Happy' video. I'd also suggest you throw in some bits from THIS vid too. Just fast forward to about the :30 minute mark, and you'll see this whole congregation break out in the 'Happy' dance, INSIDE a Kingdom Hall!! My somewhat liberal Church wouldn't even do that! At least not in the pews--maybe in one of the general activity rooms. Ha!

Here, check it out: http://youtu.be/WVs6_q7rqps

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ummmmm tal.... You do realize jwism IS the topic of this forum, right?
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Great point Tailesin! But, in my opinion, FWIW, it'd be nice if some of these videos went viral. I'm sure that someone like Bill Maher could get some mileage out of it.

Secondly, after years and years of them attacking 'Christiandom,' 'worldliness,' and 'worldly music,' it's about time to hit 'em back. Maybe it'll further rattle the WT leadership, making them even MORE paranoid, and more likely to create those self-inflicting videos on JW TV. That, in turn, makes them look all the more riduculous to any potential recruits.

Just my opinion, due to my being a feisty guy. Yet, I see where you're coming from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit