Announcement to print from JW.ORG in service meeting

by suavojr 28 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Yes, you read that correctly. Last night during the service meeting, the COBE gave an announcement that we should start printing or using JW.ORG for any special literature such as the Daily Text, the yearly calendar, etc… he also mentioned to please cancel any orders of the WT and Awake on CD’s because no one is picking them up and they are piling up.

My question is, where did this elder get this info from? Is their a new letter from the WT on this?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Interesting. Marking.

• prologos
    prologos

it was part of the annoucement to order the 2015 calendar, daily text, wt awake bound volumes*. keep orders to a minimum. print yourself if you can.

* order them only if you REALLY USE them and cant get by with going online.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Funny. But keep sending us all of your hard earned money. And print our crap at your own expense.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

You know the next step, don't you?

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

Next step......the governing body buys a tv network or starts pod broadcasting. most of the halls Are sold....and the virtual religion begins! Yay my couch religion is getting more real by the second!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I printed my own calendars online, through 2020--using Lunarium. No more washtowel calendars for me. Instead, I get access to the lunar phases, including what sign the moon is headed into and when it goes void of course. It even shows all the solar and lunar eclipses (whether I get to see them where I live or not) on the calendar. And they are not going to see anything for such--if they are planning to use my baptism as a legally binding contract, at least I plan to use astrology to stay one step ahead of them and predict when I can dog calls by going on them while the moon is void of course.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes sell all the kingdom halls and printing facilities, size down to a website were you can program yourself into giving money to the Watchtower's Worldwide Fund thru Pay Pal or any type of credit card, and enjoy virutal meetings at home with an occasional foray into your nieghbor hood to advertise their web site to hook niave and desparate suckers into a pipe dreamed "New World".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit