Cinnamon Challenge, My 1st time.

by dazed but not confused 14 Replies latest social relationships

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I went camping in Pagosa Springs with my brother and his family last weekend. I asked him if he wanted to do the "cinnamon challenge". He had never heard of it before and I had never tried it. I didn’t know that you were supposed to swallow it. I thought you were just supposed to keep it in your mouth as long as possible.

We had a great time camping, but this was one of the more amusing highlights of the trip.

Enjoy a laugh at my expense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N89JKq_h13Y

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Not sure why, but my sister-in-law tought you were supposed to keep the spoon in. Lol.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Beautiful country. Never been to this side of Colorado.

She was not too happy with dad putting her on this stump. By the look on her face, you’d think she was 10 feet in the air. lol

Good times.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Dazed, I have never done the cinnamon challenge, but it looks interesting. I sent you a PM

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Mag- It was interesting to say the least. I thought i was going to throw up. I also sent you a PM reply.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Very pretty. I have a JW friend lived in CO rural for years before coming to Cali.

Cinnamon challenge......no thank you.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

This Cinnamon challenge is most dangerous. Cinnamon is ground so fine that if aspirated (inhaled) during the coughing it can form a lining in the lungs preventing you from getting any oxygen.

This challenge is not funny and the end result can be disastrious. Please think before doing or encouraging someone else to do.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Problem- yes, beautiful. Mrs Dazed lived in Cali for a number of years before moving to Colorado. She wants to go back to Cali one day.

inbyathread- dont forget to wrap yourself in bubble wrap b4 checking the mail.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE IS VERY DANGEROUS!!! PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TRYING IT!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Human stupidity all for the sake of a supposed challenge.

....... next !

Cant people make better use of their time.

Whats next . see who can look the sun the longest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit