Is there anyone that DOESNT know who I am?

by Initiate 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Butalbee

Yes trolling is acceptable. Seems everyone does it these days. If you do not believe me just read the threads. Someone is always accusing someone of being a troll. Using that term symbolically, the way folks meant it, casting out a line and seeing who bites, well that is exactly what we are all doing here. Casting out a line of an Idea and seeing who bites on it.

PopeOfEurke

Yes. See the following thread for evidence:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=26011&site=3

Hobnob

Well I was going to respond but your name has a line through it after only 5 posts.

Valis

Ive tried reading what you wrote several times. I am not sure I have it figured out but I am gonna give it the ole boyscout try.

The reality of course is that people do use multiple IDs. I dont negate that by doing so also. As to it being an obligation, I posted that question to Simon on one of his threads and he didnt respond. I thus assume it is not a rule of his. Too I figure he has seen this and the other thread. If it is a rule ok its his Dun, and I will abide the rule. As to it being an obligation to others, no such thing. As to the honesty, since it is well known that Initiate is Hyghlandyr, and in fact I introduced him as such, in a light hearted fun post, I'd say that honesty isnt at issue here.

As to how popular I am or suppose myself to be. First I should say I am very popular with myself. I am quite happy to by my most favorite fan. I am in fact the best person I know. I certainly am thrilled to be me, as opposed to say, being someone else. Now I know that I will hear some psycho babble, mumbo jumbo that this really is a sign of low self esteem, that is usually what I hear when I say I like bein me. Um ok. But I still like bein me. Beats the alternative...not bein me. It is a shame many don't just admit they like bein them.

As to my popularity among others? Well usually I am unpopular among the men. VERY popular among the women. That is why I have worshippers, slaves, groupies, and yes friends among women. Nothing personal, but given a choice I would much rather talk to Flower, Mimilly, GraceAbounds, PuffsRule, Yadira, Robdar, LyinEyes, and anyone one of a hundred other females, than a dude. Of course I am not infering that any of these or the other women on here fit into the categories mentioned above. That is for them to state. But on yahoo, yes it's true, women call me master, and black women call me massa. Ask any of the crew from over there. (Nope didnt leave Turls out...just saved her for last.. smooooches..) Now these are just facts. Though I will most likely be denounced for stating them.

However, this post wasnt about my ego. I clarified what I meant with it to Comf. From his response I think he agreed and understood then what I was saying in this post. If I want to make a post about my ego it would be something like: Hyghlandyr Harem Applications now available, register for yours (for a small fee of course) at such and such a place today!

As to the rest I've literally no clue what you meant. I've tried puzzling it out. But I'm simply not as skilled with words as you are. As to the fuck head..yeah baybeeeee! Hehe.. Like I said in chat man, that dunt offend me, its all cool. <wink>

Hope this clarifies my position a bit.

LaraCraft

You are using Butalbee's photo. She might not like that.

It isnt a wife and seven concubines. It is:
    3 Wives.
    7 Concubines.
    9 Slave Girls. (love slaves)
    27 African American Female Nazi BodyGuards.

hobnob

You still have a line through your name and you wasted two of your posts on this thread. It took me looking over your response multiple times. Then finally I got it. Yes I am every one of them. I am many women trapped in a man's body.

butalbee

Aint like I'm a goin anywhere. We'd listen to yer story lass. (Ok well I am goin somewhere. Probably Thursday to Evansville and Thursday night/Friday to Silent Lambs)

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Beck!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES

I was going to email you as soon as I got back from Silent Lambs...so I wasnt too strung out from all the stuff I've been doin. Glad to see you here!

Yes I am shape shiftin. Remind me sometime and I will tell you about the Initiate persona. He's one of the most important incarnation's Ive had and I often shift to him.

So much to tell and so little time!

The classified ads go in this coming week. So does the phone line. We will start canvassing for some leads, and going to a few events for them as well. Going to get my celtic knot font. If you want I will make some fonts for you and yours. Started work on my book. Didnt get much anywhere but I did post my story. OK well I can tell ya more later....smooooooooooooooches

So tell me how are things goin with youens lass? How how???

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Smoooooches right back at ya bubsie LOL...I'm having trouble keeping up with you 'all'...or all of you...or you and you....sheesh I'm getting dizzy...I'm just "plmousin" with ya...<<<did u like that 'plmousin'?

I read your story ... sorry I never had time to post a comment. I wanted to do justice to it by reading it properly, it was a long read

By the sounds of things there is much to tell...I'm all ears (or eyes or both)...I'm looking forward to the Initiate persona story...you just can't keep still can you LOL.

Btw...would love to see your front knot...woops I mean knot font...I mean your celtic knot font What is a celtic knot font?

Looking forward to your email...and all them smooooooches...who who?? I don't wanna cheat on Hyghlandyr now LOL.

Beck

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    Is there anyone that DOESNT know who I am?

Somehow, this title really fits you like a glove. heehee (*smile)

casting out a line and seeing who bites, well that is exactly what we are all doing here. Casting out a line of an Idea and seeing who bites on it.
    "Troll" has become such a "dirty word" around here
    and I like how this thought diffuses that for me.
    I admit I've bitten once or twice, however,
    on the whole, I'm more of a nibbler. (*peace!)

And I dont mind bein thought of as Hygh by yall.
    But an equally important group in my life will always think of me as Ini.
    btw, I don't mind bein thought of as High by yall either.
    Oh, and Hey, I have an Ini too!

lol.

goofySPAZ

(*strange thought to self...an equally important group in my life will always think of me as 'innie' BHAhahahahahha!)

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Heheh SPAZnik.

Your post speaks for itself. You totally rock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit