How To Respond

by Stormcrow 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow

Would somebody please tell this computer-dummy how to join in and respond to comments please?

I cannot find a single Help button and when I click on the little pencil logo, I just get an error msg.

Help?

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome!

Make sure you are logged in, and at the bottom of each thread you should see the title: Post a reply.... with a box below it.

You can write your response in there and press Submit.

The pencil is for clicking on your own post, you have a few minutes in which to change your post by clicking on the pencil

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome STORMCROW. Have a great time here!

• Comatose
    Comatose

welcome Stormcrow! I'm a fan of the books/show too. I look forward to getting to know you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome. It looks like you indeed have made a post, and we are looking forward to more!

• snakeface
    snakeface

Welcome to this group!

I was not able to "reply" to threads from one of my older phones. The reply window did not appear at the bottom of the screen. But on my current smartphone I can reply.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to JWN,Stormcrow.

Bangalore

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow

Thank you for that warm welcome, and for the explanation. You wont believe how long it took me to find my own msg and your replies.

I am writing my own idiot's guide for future ref.

For now, I would just like to say how relieved I am to have found this site. I have found that not being believed is the loneliest place in the world...and now I have found all of you. I am finding it difficult to keep a stiff upper lip. Time to walk the dog and be terribly British.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Stormcrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit