All morals are dead. Pedophilia soon to follow.

by defender of truth 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Eric_Milton
    13 Jul 2014
    trottigy, on 12 Jul 2014 - 9:25 PM, said:
    "Yes, sadly it is only a matter of time before pedophilia and incest becomes an "alternative lifestyle". It was true in parts of Canaan and Rome. It is all part of the decay that often happen in Satan's governments.
    I can just see it now . . .
    "But I likehaving sex with children. It's not my fault; I was born that way. Any law against pedophilia is discriminatory!"
    I thing that if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah came back in the resurrection, they would cringe in embarrassment. "
    http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/16059-wow-all-morals-are-dead-judge-says-incest-is-no-longer-taboo/page-2#entry229790

• defender of truth
  • Listener
    Listener

It just won't happen. Fortunately females have much more of a voice these days and children now have much more protection, I am sure the two would be related.

• steve2
    steve2

Never before in human history have children's rights to be protected from emotional, physical and sexual exploitation been at the vanguard of legislation and professional codes of conduct. It is utter nonsense to suggest that any form of sexual exploitation of children will be enshrined in law when the movement in westernized democratic countries, among others is decidedly in support of toughening legal measures against offenders.

As for incest, the Bible itself provides a mixed picture of its place in the "divine" scheme of things.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

NEVER !

Humans have a greater sense of community awareness of this sort of crime, and it would never be accepted.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

niall
    Advanced Member
    Full Access Users
    129 posts
    Brother
    Niall
    Queensland, Australia
    Posted12 July 2014 - 12:21 AM
    "Actually, although disgusting, this was the next logical step in this decaying system after the acceptance of same sex-relationships. And, it's something I've been saying for many years (pat myself on the back). Those who support same-sex relationships threw out Biblical and "moral" arguments and now no one can use them to justify a stance against any form of adult consensual relationship. My argument was that, once same-sex relationships have legal recognition, on what grounds can they deny two same-sex adult siblings from being in a consensual relationship? The moral argument is no longer valid and the prevention of genetic defects doesn't apply. As long as both partners are of age, and consensual, they (those in this perverted system) can't deny the legality of their relationship without discriminating against them. Then, what if two opposite-sex siblings want to have a legally recognised relationship? On what grounds are they going to deny their relationship?"
    http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/16059-wow-all-morals-are-dead-judge-says-incest-is-no-longer-taboo/page-2#entry229790

• steve2
    steve2

So, at long last, after centuries of persecution, imprisonment, having no legal rights, consenting adult gay men and women are finally accorded the same rights as other adults, and the doom mongers say the moral sky is falling in. This smacks of bigotry not unknown among earlier generstions who deplored black men and women having the exact same rights as white men and women. My partner is my dearest friend and lover whom I will stand beside until the day I die. How dare others suggest this is a moral dilemma when the desire to be with another human being for life reflects a responsible and committed way to live one's life.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

By the way, before people start flinging rocks at me, I don't agree with the above quotes.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The views expressed by these bigots are Utter Nonsense on all levels.

I am old enough to remember when Paedophilia was more or less an accepted hazard for us youngsters. And not so long ago celebrities here in the U.K and politicians too, as well as the Clergy, were getting away with it because Society at the time did not have Moral standards as high as today's.

Far from being a descent in to bad morals/ no morals, there is a long way to go in some countries and societies but, worldwide we are ascending, gradually, to the point where the evils of Homophobia, Misogny,and Paedophilia will be almost eradicated.

Ignorant bigots will probably always abound, in all walks of life, but I do wish the Media would not give them the oxygen of publicity.

• Fernando
    Fernando

So these folks would like to put same sex relationships in the same category as incest?

Or suggest that those in such relationships would condone incest?

Maybe these upstanding religionists would care to answer three simple questions:

1. Is legalism apostasy?

2. Is moralism apostasy?

3. Aren't highly religious folk more prone to incest or infidelity than persons in same sex relationships?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit