The Orwellian World of Jehovah's Witnesses Link?

by lambsbottom 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Twitch
    Twitch

The library is where I acquired this read, and Barbara Harrison's book as well. But who goes to the library anymore?

I purchased Ray Franz's book from Amazon and gave it away.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mr. Nathan:

I am very sorry for any upset. I was only trying to assist, and have written to Mr. Simon requesting that he delete my reply. I will be 18 in September, but still I find I mess up from time to time. Thank you for your kindness.

Petra

• Terry
    Terry

CHECK any download files for VIRUS!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Atlantis (or Petra) wrote:

Mr. Nathan: I am very sorry for any upset. I was only trying to assist, and have written to Mr. Simon requesting that he delete my reply. I will be 18 in September, but still I find I mess up from time to time. Thank you for your kindness. - Petra

Petra, I apologize if my harsh tone upset you, this is a subject I feel strongly about... and I was NOT thinking specifically of you when I wrote that. I am gobsmacked that you are only 18: I have long admired your energy and your willingness to help expose the enemy. You have produced an impressive body of loving works that have benefitted many world-wide.

It is impossible to steal from someone and then gush about how they are your friend and you admire them so much. Steal from the WATCHTOWER? YES, they are THE ENEMY; they print and teach LIES and do not deserve respect. But who would steal from someone and then say that person is a friend who has helped them? Is theft an expression of gratitude?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Hi Mr. Nathan: Thank you for your reply! That is ok, cause like Atlanta & Nevada said, Nathan is one of the good guys! Atlantis said if it weren't for Nathan Natas, I would have never known to put black paper over documents I scan. Just think of all the millions of crud he has scanned in the last 20 years or so, and he does it better using your suggestion. Atlantis was scanning stuff before I was ever born. Your a dear for writing back to me, and you are right cause I should have sent that link privately. Thanks for the reminder! Sometimes I need helpful tips. . . scan 10001 . At 13 years old. . Petra

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Hi Mr. Terry:

Can you help me find some hosting sites where advertisements and virus threats aren't a problem? Atlantis has used (sendspace) for years and so I do the same thing. But I have noticed that some of the friends here are kind of concerned with that site. File Flyer is ok sometimes, but they have advertisements that pop up that you have to get rid of before you click the green download button. Your assistance is appreciated!

Petra

• Efestio
    Efestio

I would like to download this book The Orwellian World of Jehovah's Witnesses, but I can not find any active link. Only links to pages that do not have the book and only want to register ...

If any of you read this message and downloaded it at that time, I would be very grateful.

regards

• wannabefree
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Goes a little over the top on the 1984 parallels, but enjoyable book to read with some interesting perspectives.

Don't miss out the very interesting frontmatter where Gary Botting describes his precocious interest in zoology and encounter with “brother Noah”.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Is this out in audiobook?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit