Colossians 1:15,16 all (other) things

by truthwillsetyoufree 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Doug i go a step futher I don't think any of Paul's letters were finalized until Marcion. If and pieces of it existed in the first century it was likely written by Polycarp. (BTW the Laodician letter is Ephesians. To the Ephesians is not to orginal titlw and Marcion had it listed at to the Laodicians.)

I recomend this book:

http://www.egodeath.com/TheFabricatedPaul.htm

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Great Posts How,this,Doug! .. I have recently started studying "False Scriptures" and it Really is Fascinating & Enlightening.

Doug.. I recently came to this exaxt same Conclusion "However, we must always keep in mind that in amending the Scriptures according to its prejudices, it is following the practice of Hebrew and Christian redactors for at least 2500 years."

When I read through the New NWT, I was so Offended that they had Twisted Scriptures to support their Doctrines.. However then I learned that 1st Century Christians did the same & Even Worse, and Jews did the same and even WORSE..

The Bible is a Valuable Tool for God Fearing individuals. However when Individuals view all 66 Books as Infallible and as the Pure & Unadultareted word of God, COnfusion and Frustration is Soon to Follow.

When Deciphering Truth, and Striving to Know which Scriptures are True, and Which are False, we can use 2 Tools.

1. If the Scripture agrees with God's Unmeasurable Love,Justice,Wisdom & Power it is True. If it Contradicts these Qualities it is False.

2. If the Scripture agrees with the Perfect Creations of God it is True.

BTW.. Truth, if you really want to see a Blasphemous Twisting of the Scriptures on the WT, check out their Insertion of "All Sorts of" in Scriptures like Romans 5:18 " So, then, as through one trespass the result to men of all sorts was condemnation, likewise also through one act of justification the result to men of all sorts, is a declaring of them righteous for life" - NWT

"Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men." - ESV

Welcome to the Forum Also... Stay Strong!

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

truthwillsetyoufree - I have one Particular Scripture that I'd like to share as Being Man's Word not God's.

Leviticus 20:13 " "If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense."

This law and subsequently the Scripture was Added by Israelite Elders, acting on their own, without the support of Yahweh.

Some scriptures that are true and Contradict this False Scripture.

1 Timothy 4:10 " For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe."

2 Peter 3:9 " The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent."

This time of Waiting extends Far Beyond The Great Tribulation as the WT claims, ALL Humans will be Given a Full 1,000 Years to Prove their Willingness to be Righteous.

Romans 6:15 " What then? Are we to sin because we are not under law but under grace? By no means!"

• StAnn
    StAnn

objectivetruth, there are 73 books in the Bible as the church fathers declared. They were reduced to 66 books in the Reformation but the Catholics and Orthodox still use the 73 books they have always used. Even the original KJV had 73 until some Reformers objected and had them removed.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit