I Would Like To Know More Clearly Anthony Morris's Demon Phobic Stand On Smurfs Being Demonized And Sparlock Type Toys

by frankiespeakin 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

frankiespeakin - "I would think that a well done vid with little in the way of guided naration and just a collection of select parts of vids arranged in subject order with their looney ideas being expressed by them(short very short clips beats listening long time consuming clips) might also have quite an impact on veiwers JWs/XJWs/Worldy people/Lawyers/etc..."

I hadn't thought of that; that's a good idea, too.

Calebs Airplane - "'There are toys that appear to be demon-inspired in design...' - Awake! November 22, 1987 page 6"

Teletubbies.

Seriously, f**k those creepy little guys.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think this vid by JWsurvey helps home in on Anthony Morris phobia of the media calling it Satan's media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqEehk6oqU&list=UUz1w0ll081JJiYcjb298pOw

• Mum
    Mum

I wonder why demons would be interested in toy design. Maybe there's not much going on in the invisible world, so they go around "inspiring" designers. I love modern furniture, the sleek, minimalistic kind that is easy care and still comfortable. Since it's something I enjoy, the demons must be behind it. Much of this type of furniture was designed by Danes, and Danes are at the top of the happiness scale. Demonized Danes delighting me with their demon-inspired creativity! Those demons should design some nice affordable homes.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, like satan has nothing better to do with his time than go around designing toys?

hahahahaha

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Navytown - "Anthony Morris (the Turd) is the biggest crackpot and loser in the Governing Body."

The fact that he's practically become the WTS's JW.org's public face should definately give one pause.

EDIT: Is it just me, or is he starting to remind anyone else of this album cover:

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yep, like satan has nothing better to do with his time than go around designing toys?

Don't cha know Satan like Jehovah is great at multi-tasking in fact he may even be better at it and so has his finger in many pies* all at once.

* http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=have%20fingers%20in%20many%20pies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit