Crazy Question

by Vintagewife 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Vintagewife
    Vintagewife

I'm curious if anyone has ever hidden apostate information in the magazines or other literature while in fs?

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

I considered it, now I just look for ways to escape jw fs and share revealing information at other times. I even thought about going into the book room and inserting info into some piblications.

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

I might still do it before I go.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

What if we went to a public library and slipped antiWitness brochures in the books. Overeaters Anonymous was doing it with cookbooks.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Cookbooks ? So everybody who cooks is overeating ?

I would guess people who do not take time to prepare their

own food but live on Coke and hamburgers and fries and

processed pre-prepared food are the ones overeating.

The thinnest and most in shape people I know take great

care with their food.

• Vintagewife
    Vintagewife

WIT I like the idea of hitting the book room! BOTR I have found religious pamphlets in library books.

• naazira
    naazira

A missionary once said that he saw a bogus, apostate, version of the Watchtower and Awake magazines. He said it was identical, texture & design, to the official mags. When he looked inside there were "apostate" experience stories, Bible answer articles, etc. LOL. He concluded by saying how crafty Satan the devil has become.

• Vintagewife
    Vintagewife

Naazira, the bogus magazines are crafty. I wonder if Satan has free shipping with a large order!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Ahhhhh ..... lol Nobody reads WT literature. People who take it off of JW's are being polite. lol That's all. lol Then it is right into the trash. The literature is to keep drone people, busy. If they are busy, they can't think straight. They need "Mother" to think for them. lol

WT's key to their success: Keep their unpaid drones super busy and especially make then think if they do not do more, the Israelite god of War will exterminate them, from the fantasy world JW.org conjures up. Everlasting life on a paradise earth! LOL What a trick. What foolishness.

I wish more sweet, humble, trusting people, would wake up to WT lies. When something is too good to be true... it usually is.

The Governing Body of JW.org is having their fulfilled fantasy right now. Millions admire them. They have all their cares and comforts taken of .

They honestly do not care about "God's Little Flock" except to have them administer to GB needs.

The only ones who read JW.org literature , are WT drones. When a WT drone is in full drone mode , they will not listen to reasonableness . WT knows this.

WT happily keeps "it's" sheep in panic mode. WT makes people have paranoia, unreasonable fear of... everything . Not nice. Not kind. Not funny.

OK. Rant over.

LL

• naazira
    naazira

Indeed, Satan the devil has free shipping. It came with the bundle, when he became the ruler of this system. :-) I've heard that the fĂștbol, soccer, game in Brasil is Satan's international convention. The dramas are great at this DC. ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit