Oral Sex! As viewed by the Watchtower, a Quote!

by Beans 22 Replies latest social relationships

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Gotta love this bit:

(Those who have not learned how such perversions are practiced ought to be grateful for that, for Jehovah God urges Christians to "be babes as to badness."-1 Cor. 14:20.)
    You should be grateful if you don't know how to do it? Well, your partner sure as hell won't be.

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Spaznik,

Damn, I wish I were still a witness so I could go to the elders and use this script....

I love how you write, it gets me hot every time. lol

Anne

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Scully Heehee, I'm glad it made you laff.

Pierced Angel (smile) I'm glad u like my writing.

LOL, thanks galz. mwaaa

SPAZ

• SYN
    SYN

SPAZNic: The desk musta been lifting up in front of those Elders in the Judicial Committee!!!! Sweet Mama!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

SYN,

haha, my story was purely facetious btw.

and HEY

Why SPAZNic?
    Have I made somebody's suspect list?
    I wondered if someone would think that.

LOL.

SPAZnik <---------with a k, btw

ps - whaddya think...should i address that, or is denial futile??

• SYN
    SYN

Some people mind their P's & Q's, this chikka minds her K's! LOL!

I don't actually know why I typed that in...Freudian sliP?

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LOL @ "chikka"

hEE hEE.

dang, i wuz hopin' i wuz suspekt.

SPAZ

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Thank you for that SPAZnik. I may just put that in my movie. Can you act as well as you write?

The satire cuts right to the heart of the matter though: what retarded muhfukas thought it would be appropriate for them to decide where married people should stop kissing each other? It was one of my first bouts of cognitive dissonance that I remember as a JW; they said it was unatural, and after the first time with my ex, and the enthusiastic response (gypsyqueen described her response, although my ex wouldn't agree that manual stimulation by her partner is "just touching" ) I knew it was very, very natural.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

SPAZ, that was hysterical!!

• SYN
    SYN

SPAZ: LOL, there was a guy on the South African Big Brother series who kept calling all the fems in the "house" chikkas, and also "stukkie"! It was hilarious! But it's only funny if said with a heavy South African accent...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit