Governing Body Will Get to Kill Worldly People at Armageddon! Gods Kingdom Rules Quote

by lostnotfound 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

"The warrior king"....ooohh.....very interesting......This is the same thinking of those who wrote the following:

"Attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants" (First Samuel 15:3).

• prologos
    prologos

Since the wt writers maintain that the bible is really written primarely for the 'anointed', they predict exciting times ahead for themselves:

first at the end of THEIR overlapping generation:

1) the rapture,

2) instruction classes in heaven, patterned after patterson's gilead and assorted other "schools for--" military training for heavenly warfare?

3) combat against earthly enemies aka Armageddon.

4) cleanup to put on white robes

5) wedding

6) (invisibly) coming out of heaven starting to work on new earth.

think big.

• Laika
    Laika

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

= Not applicable to the governing body.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

The Governing Body won't be around in 5 years, they will perish long before Armageddon as will Bethel. Some form of Bethel may be recovered, the GB will not. They are frauds, not anointed and not even Christian. They are part of the Bethel based "disgusting thing" of Matt24:15 modern final form. The UN NGO is their main idol.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I have seen "The Beast" with my own eyes.

(It's in the Google ad displayed on this thread -

it says "THE BEAST - PERFECT FOR PREPPERS")

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What happened to NOT craving the fear inspiring day of Jehovah??? Wait, that may have been Gozer the Gozerian, you know...the time he came as a large Slor and a moving moving Torg. I get the two mixed up.

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Well according to the bible and not the WT Jesus is going to kill them first, so there not going to be killing anyone but themselves...

• Focus
    Focus

__

Focus

("Arrest these Terrorists!" Class)

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

This creates a problem for the "other sheep."

As the Security book indicated that Jesus is mediator for the anointed only, and therefore the GB is the mediator for the other sheep.

So if the GB are teleported before Armageddon, the other sheep are mediator-less at the most critical time of their lives.

(One shouldn't really worry, I suppose, as the resurrection will fix any mistakes.)

• blondie
    blondie

Why can't they mediate from heaven (assuming they are the GC's mediator)? Jesus mediates from heaven over the anointed.

Also the anointed do not become angels (which are considered mortal by the WTS) but immortal spirits.

Also in the 1988 Revelation book the WTS says that the anointed in heaven would fight along with Jesus.

*** re chap. 39 p. 281 par. 11 The Warrior-King Triumphs at Armageddon ***

Others too will be involved. When sending his message to the congregation in Thyatira, Jesus promised: “To him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father.” (Revelation 2:26, 27) Without a doubt, when the time comes, those of Christ’s brothers already in heaven will have a part in shepherding people and nations with that iron rod.

*** re chap. 10 pp. 52-53 par. 18 Abhorring the “Deep Things of Satan” ***

To those Christians in Thyatira, Jesus now speaks heartwarming words. They also encourage anointed Christians today: “And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father.” (Revelation 2:26, 27) Indeed a wonderful privilege! This authority that anointed conquerors receive at their resurrection is a sharing with Jesus in wielding the “iron rod” of destruction against the rebellious nations at Armageddon. At best, the nuclear firepower of those nations will sputter like a wet firecracker when Christ dashes his enemies to pieces as he would vessels of clay.—Psalm 2:8, 9; Revelation 16:14, 16; 19:11-13, 15.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit