I want to tell you my story:-(

by Deltawave 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• mychainsaregone
    mychainsaregone

I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness. Through reading the Bible, I have discovered how absolutely wrong they are. Please research it on your own, without the aid of the watchtower and make your own mind up about their teachings. JWs teach salvation by works, that is so far from the truth... The only way to salvation is by confessing that you are a sinner and believing that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that he died for our sins, was buried and rose again on the third day. Jehovah's Witnesses do not teach these things. JWs are stuck in legalism, in other words, believing that salvation is earned by the things we do and the things we don't do. There is nothing that we can do to make ourselves worthy of salvation. Jesus was the only one who was without sin who could bear our sins as atonement. It is an insult to what he did for us and the gift of salvation that he gave us by being the perfect sacrifice on Calvary's mountain almost 2000 years ago. We are saved by grace through faith. Grace is God's Riches at Christ's Expense and is available to whosoever believeth in Him.

Please read these scriptures.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
    Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house

It is my heart's desire to see people who have been blinded to come to know the kind of freedom that I have since I know Jesus as my personal savior and the Lord of my life.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks for your typical brilliance, OUTLAW!

I didn't know you had a camera that could capture the spiritual realm!

Good stuff!.....Nathan Natus

Good morning Nate!..

Your "Jehovah Sock Puppet" observation,is spot on..

I decided I had to do something for it.....I`m happy you like it..LOL!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit