Any members here from Cornwall, UK?

by quellycatface 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Completely understand if you don't want to reveal yourself. PM if you want to.

I was in a congregation in Cornwall for 4 1/2 years, you see.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No, miles away. Peterborough, Cambs.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Caedes is I believe, but he rarely posts here now.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Hi Phizzy,

Yeah, still lurking. I pop up now and then to annoy people! LOL

I do live in Cornwall still but never went to any Cornish meetings, my parents kingdom hall was in a different county.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

My namesake is Cornish, so I guess that makes me Cornish-American.

• StAnn
    StAnn

If anyone is in Cornwall, I want to sleep on your couch when they're filming Doc Martin again next year. That's my favorite show! (I'm in the USA).

StAnn

• wizardca
    wizardca

Alas, I'm in the USA. Although, my family immigrated to the USA from Cornwall. But that was in the late 1800s / early 1900s. Want to do some family ancestry research for me there? :D

• incognito2014
    incognito2014

Yes, attended a few congregations over the last 30 odd years, stopped going about 13 years ago. Mainly mid Cornwall. My name probably gives away my feelings, don't really want to reveal myself but PM me if you wish.

Never had a PM so not sure what happens and whether I will spot it instantly. I mainly read rather then post so don't often log in so if I delay in responding to a PM please don't take it personally.

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow

I'm in Hampshire UK. Don't PM me without telling me how to reply. I'm a newbie still floundering around this website, and making a complete hash of it, I think.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

QCF, did you know anyone from the Bodmin area? The Richards family?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit