Seattle Convention - any updates?

by Lynnie 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Leaving Quietly...your post was spot on. I am ashamed to say, during the ressurection video, I got the 'goosebumps'...it was weird. I guess just human emotion I can't control. I wish it were true, but alas...Yes, We flew in (went rogue, un-invited) we have family in the Seattle Tacoma area, and the PNW is one of my fav places. Will post more...

No need to feel ashamed as any mind control cult knows the right buttons to push. I know when I attended the conventions, even though I was fading, I would get taken up in all the hype feeling good of the District conventions.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

William...thanks nice to know I am not alone. Sorry I had to quickly log off during the last post...wifey cam bounding down the stairs with dinner ;-)

Also, Lett is a big weirdo (to use a nice word) his freaking expresions and the way he talks...ugh. Of course my wife said "I like him, he's so happy" Wahhyagonna do, oh well. LQ, yes, we parked about 3/4 mile away. It sucked!!

• steve2
    steve2

For a religion that harshly deplores emotionalism in every other religion, it sure played the emotional (blackmail) card to the fullest with the resurrection video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit