Jehovah's Witnesses BLOODGUILTY

by Watchtower-Free 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Found this excellent video from a Non-jw discussing the May 22 1994 AWAKE that brags about dead children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7FvwNn5IE

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

WTFree, Thanks for sharing this excellent video.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Excellent video. This is being sent to my mum.

Thanks!

GA

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I've know 2 brothers that died who had a reasonable chance of surviving had they taken a blood transfusion. What a sick doctrine we jw's have. Nice to know that jw's can now "accept" blood 'fractions'. Praise jehober and the gobbering body of jw's for the 'nu-lite'. What is with the loving, kind, tender, wonderful god jehober anyway? Since the time of Abel, jehober has been requiring blood sacrifices and the slaughter of the animals to appease him?

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• TG-Jasper
    TG-Jasper

Do they still tell jw children that if they accept blood its like letting the doctor rape them? I remember being told that over and over and over again.

• toronto
    toronto

Absolutely horrible and tragic. So many senseless deaths of children. 😞

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Watchtower-Free, thank you!

I was almost brought to tears watching the last minute of silence devoted to these kids that were sacrificed to the WTBTS!

My prayer is that God Jehovah bring an end to this God-awful JW doctrine.

Brad Zook, one word describes your video........AWESOME!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I'd guess that it is no co incidence that the mag was MAY 22 1994, a full 20 years ago this month.

By now those children would be mature men and women, probably with children of their own. What might they have done? Who might they now be? We will never know

What of their parents who made that terrible sacrifice? I would bet that they never stop thinking of them. At the the time they expected them back in short order to resume family life. Now, those parents approach their twylight years still waiting but realising that they are going to die as well... At that time, no doubt they were the heroes of the cong. for making that stand. Now, it is all forgotten and it is only us on this side of the 'net that keeps the children before peoples eyes... To the WTS they will be an embarrassment,as is this mag cover. The parents now sit at the back of the hall and nobody remembers or likes to talk about their lost child

Was it all worth it??????

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

By now those children would be mature men and women, probably with children of their own. What might they have done? Who might they now be? We will never know.

The odds are that by now 70% of them would have left this beard and blood hating Watchtower cult. The parents and Watchtower are both bloodguilty. I could actually forgive the parents as it is a brainwashing thing. I'm sure many of us could have made this same decision with our children if we were faced with it. This cult really has a dark grip on it's members when it can get them to sacrifice their children because of an obsure belief about the bible banning taking blood to save your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit