If you had the audience of the GB, what is your #1 question you would ask them?

by Darth Fader The Sequel 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jam
    jam

Are you guys authorities on masturbating????

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

If you read some Watchtower Apologists in internet, you will note they use better arguments than any governing body member.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

What's the deal with facial hair.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I would ask ...

How can you live with yourselves knowing that you have ruined so many lives with your shunning policy? How can you live with yourselves know how many people you have killed with your anti-vaccination, anti-organ transplant, and anti-blood policies?

Okay, I know that's two, but seriously ... how can they live with themselves?

• a watcher
    a watcher

I would ask them to describe their anointing experiences.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Have you gone beyond the things that are written?

Be very careful how you answer......

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

"You tell us in the July 15th 2013 Watchtower p. 18, par. 17, that it took God & Jesus approx. 4 years to select the FDS - between 1914 - 1919.

So who PERSONALLY chose you in the late 20th century as the FDS, and what proof do you have?".

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

How do you manage to get a woman to stay as your wife?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

1) "who really is the faithful and discreet slave?"

2) Why can you guys dictate life decisions for the majority, when none of you have ever eally had to live in the real world?

Go get a job, pay for a house, pay for food, pay the bills that come with life...then see what you have to say!

3) when you look into a mirror, what do you really see?

• ambersun
    ambersun

Why is the average rank and file member's faith so fragile that you have to stop them from doing their own research?

Surely if this is the truth and all other teachings are lies

it would not be so easy to put doubts in their minds and cause them to wake up to the truth about the truth which is what is happening to them in droves now they have access to the internet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit