God's Kingdom Rules!

by HeyThere 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

That book is just as insane as the others...and focuses on building why 1914 is the year, while glossing over the failed prophesies. Yet, my husband thinks it answers many of the questions I had.

• designs
    designs

It was a familiar story we all bought into- Eve ate the fruit, Satan gets the upper hand, Jesus rides to the rescue.

• factfinder
    factfinder

To me, it seems its purpose is to provide highlights of the history of jws over the past 100 years. Of course it says Jesus is leading the org.

I would not expect a wt publication to focus on failed prophecies or anything that paints them in a bad light as that defeats their purpose.

I like the book.

I wish it went into more detail regarding the expansion of their printing operations over the years, which it does not do.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

God's Kingdom Rules!

And we (GB) are the designated rulers of god's earthly Kingdom, no one else.

When ignorant poorly educated men cultivate their own perceived power and do so by propagating self supporting

elements of lies to create this self perception, look out for humanity is in for rough ride toward anyone who wanes

subservience to these men.

Religion is just good old fashion bullshit that offer power and money to men so that they can

become powerful and wealthy.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

The chart on page 26-27 is almost humorous if I didn't know how blindly people are believing it.

I think that religion can be harmless when it motivates people to truly live better, stop drugs, be nicer, help people, etc. But wtbts is just so dirty and taking such care to emotionally manipulate people to the society's maximum advantage. There is fraud going on here that is protected by religious freedom.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Oh, and no, it doesn't answer any of my questions.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Gods kingdom rules so how did that effect us ,are we getting younger is sickness going away, is crime and war stop. No, so then gods kingdom is useless.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

The Cedars Review: “God’s Kingdom Rules!”

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-cedars-review-gods-kingdom-rules

• Focus
    Focus

Watchtower-Free:

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-cedars-review-gods-kingdom-rules

Background:

"God's Kingdom Rules" is the 2014 rehash of "Jehovah’s Witnesses – Proclaimers of God’s Kingdom".

That book was a disgusting attempted whitewash of 120 years of cult crime.

The new fiction-book goes even further; the usual technique is omitting events entirely, but there's also creative dissembling.

That's all the Sicksiety has got better at - LYING and SWINDLING.

__

Focus

("Hating Liars" Class)

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Gods Kingdom rules! Kingdom Hall.

But Jesus does not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit