WELCOME Shunned ! !(((((((((( Shunned)))))))))

by jwsons 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jwsons
    jwsons

Welcome my sister, with warmed heart from me. I 'm shunned too.
    jwsons

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you gain courage and strength from the interchange of stories and comments. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

• shunned
    shunned

Thank you for you big welcome.

I have received a warmer and more heart felt welcome than I ever received being associated with the people who called themselves JW's.

Thank everyone once again.
    Shunned

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Welcome Shunned! You are gonna learn a lot here, so much that it will be mind boggling. It's a fun place as well.

There are a lot of really nice folks here, who have been through & survived trememndous/horrindous situations because of what they have learned from being on this board. Good luck to you.

Welcome,

SUSCARRA

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Enjoy your stay and release your thoughts, you won't get expelled
    here.

Guest 77

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

I will welcome you on this thread too!

Welcome Welcome Welcome to the Board!

ConnieLynn

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I may be anti-bandwagons, but i'm totally pro-welcome wagons. Let me be the ump-teenth person to say:

Welcome Shunned!

SPAZ

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Welcome Shunned I hope you stay around for a long time to come and that you will be encouraged by all of us. jwson I see you are from canada, do you mind to tell me what part of canada are you from. I live in Ontario in the town of Newmarket, just north of Toronto.
    Once again Welcome

• mouthy
    mouthy

I too come from Canada too Shunned. Great your aboard- I am from St Jacobs Ontario. where it is still snowing ugh

• Simon
    Simon

I'm hoping got come from Canada (jealous) but will maybe make it over this year for a holiday.

Hope you enjoy the forum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit