**PLEASE WELCOME-MY SISTER TO THE BOARD**

by zev 56 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

thats right!

she tells me she registered as "shunned"

please give her the big warm apostate welcome....

J W D STYLE!!!

shunned,
    welcome to the board!

(((shunned)))

i almost cannot get the words out, i'm so dang choked up.

you know the hell i've been through, and where i am today. this place helped me ALLOT. the people here are very supportive, and kind. unlike the real j.w. world , heh?

i hope you find your stay here as pleasant as i.

I love ya!
    Harold
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America
    U.A.D.N.A.--Rhode Island

• waiting
    waiting

Well, howdy, shunned!

Another sibling set, eh? My sister, Patio, is here, and now my nephew is here also. A family thang.

Like Zev, this place has helped me tremendously with articulating my emotions about life as a jw, upon leaving the jw's, and all issues inbetween. Great jokes too.

I'm sure Zev's warned you.....if you find yourself on a thread not of your liking - click out - there's oodles of threads to go to!

Caution........this place is addictive.

waiting

• meat pie
    meat pie

Hello Shunned and welcome!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Welcome Shunned, I'm sure you will become an adicted to this forum as most of us have.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

((((((((((shunned))))))))))

I'm glad that you found us. A great big welcome to you!!

Slipnslidemaster:"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the darkside."
    -Emperor Palpatine

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• RR
    RR

Hey Shunned, pull up a chair and make yourself comfy!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey Shunned,

Puddy Love is here.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hey Shunned! Welcome to the board!

Andee

• shunned
    shunned

Thank you to: RR,waiting, meatpie, lilacs and slipnslidemaster for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated!

To my brother who I love dearly, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. (K) It has been a long time and have burried the feelings I thought I lost. I will now be able to finally get some peace of mind and comfort from people I didn't know existed.

I LOVE YOU
    Shunned

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear Shunned;
    Welcome to the board. There is alot of healing in being able to talk to others that have similiar experiences that you have had. Also for myself it feels good to be able to talk to others that understand even the lingo that was used in all of our indoctrination.
    Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit