Happy 4th to my American friends

by punkofnice 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

my granddaughter loves the Doctor, the Beatles, and calls her savings "my England fund."

Marina

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jgnat - GroooOOOoovy

Marina - As the Doctor says: 'Fantastic!'

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Maine Coon cats.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Maine man.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

The Doctor! I will be celebrating next month for sure!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

FreeGirl...yes and the actor playing the Doctor is the same age as me...................tell me FreeGirl, am I a good man?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Thanks. The 4th matters to me. Central Park and the Macy's fireworks tonight. Hoping the weather will clear. They alternate the rivers from which they are launched. Tonight is the East River. Fireworks are so beautiful from a beach site.

• fiddler
    fiddler

Our towns 4th of July parade goes right in front of my house. This was my first year here so I sat out on my primo perch, my front doorstep, and watched the parade roll by. My dog usually puts on a pretty good 'guard dog' growling bark when ONE person steps into 'his' yard. I was wondering how it would go this morning because the street has been cordoned off all week with lawn chairs and tape. So I put him on a leash (a short leash) and walked him around the neighborhood then sat on my doorstep with him For a few minutes. There were not only people on the curb but meandering through the front yard non stop and I think Judge counted himself outnumbered and looked at me with a 'can I go inside now' look. He never barked once! Tonight will be the next hurdle ~ how he handles the fireworks!

Happy 4th all Americans and thank you Brits for making it all possible ; )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit