untitled

by hoser 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hoser
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

... the group sold the space because of an aging and diminishing congregation due to people moving away.

Riiigghht! I bet it had nothing to do with JWs leaving the Watchtower in droves!

• happy@last
    happy@last

It'll be put to much better use

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Of course the money obtained from the sale was distributed amongst the members of the now disbanded Congregation, after all, their donations and hard work paid for the Hall in the first place, and to maintain it.

What, the money went to H.Q of JW.Org ? All of it ?

Isn't that some kind of wicked scam perpetrated on the ageing Congregation ?

How many more times is this Scam being played out around the World ?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The proceeds of the KH sale should have been used to buy a bus to drive the local Witnesses the 95 km (50+ miles) to the nearest KH!!

In their dreams!!

More closures to follow - as KH donations fail to meet the Org's requirements! After all, it's a BUSINESS - not a CHARITY!!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

'Mayor Wren said there are plans to install windows,............'

Will that be noo lite?

I never liked building KH's without windows it always looked a bit suspect to people livning nearby.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"Hail the theocracy, ever decreasing!"

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

It's been said that the reason the Kingdom Halls had no windows was because they were doing child sacrifice. We always laughed about that, but now I think they were right. Symbolically anyway.

• Focus
    Focus

Jeannette, the main reason for Kingdom Holes having no windows is that Darkness hides from Light. With no windows, the only light available is the unreliable, sputtering, wildly flickering, even tacking, Noo Light, sonetimes set to epileptic frequencies of ripple to keep dubdubs under the spell.

Also, it prevents people leaping out to escape or commit suicide, as many Talks are likely to induce.

And protects against crowds of mockers peeping in - and laughing.

That they may eat babies in some congregations is besides the point. Right?

No good. self-respecting Elder commits his acts of pedophilia and/or buggery in a K.Hole. If you get my drift. Theocratic arrangements are in place for these acts of mercy to be conducted elsewhere.

__

Focus

("Decency!" Class)

• hoser

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit