Old WT Publications I have

by William Penwell 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have a number of older WT publications. Due to downsizing, I would like to get rid of them. If there is not much value in them I will just re-cycle them. If some of are of value and have not being scanned, I could scan them for all to share. The Books I have are:

Paradise Restored To Mankind-By Theocracy! (1972)

"Babylon The Great Has Fallen!" God's Kingdom Rules! (1963)

Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God (1966)

"Then is Finished the Mystery of God" (1969)

"Things in which it is Impossible for God to lie" (1965)

"Your will be done on earth" (1958)

From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained (1958)

• Magnum
    Magnum

Please don't discard yet. Let me get home and check. I've been looking for "Then is Finished the Mystery of God". If it's already available somewhere for download, please somebody let me know. I haven't searched lately, but a few months ago I did and couldn't find it.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Probably easiet for me to scan it and then it would be available for everyone.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That has been scanned already. Pm me if no one posts it.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Have all these books been scanned?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Yes, they have. They are probably all able to be found as PDFs somewhere on the net. Search the forum first. Start a thread asking for a copy, with the name and date of a publication, and there is a good chance someone will upload a copy.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I had a copy of the original hard-cover volumes which I gave away to visiting JWs. I now have the reprinted volumes in my collection. And I just discoverd that I have the Awake Magazines for September and October 1995 where God's promise to bring about a new order was first changed.

• Marcial
    Marcial

For participants that may interest there are many sites that can provide pdf publications published before 1970 by the watchtower society one of which is one that has the distinction of having in French and that is complete enough despite his youth.

There again and again for collectors have the opportunity to also offer their shares to enrich these basics it is obvious that the Watchtower will never give its approval. But who cares ... its doctrinal and prophetic ramblings that have never made

search in google the word : WATCHTOWERWAYBACK

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Thanks, I will just re-cycle the books I have.

• Magnum
    Magnum

I can't find "Then Is Finished the Mystery of God". Does anybody know where it's available as a pdf? I found the question booklet, but not the book itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit