JUST JW's view on the Pandelo's

by teenyuck 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Oh I like this Crime_Doctor dude. This was priceless...

: One site has an abuse guestbook where you can tell your story. Having dealt with apostates before I can tell you their first priority is not always telling the truth. :

Oh, and I suppose it is ALWAYS a witnesses priority to tell the truth right? Especially when that witness doesn't feel the other person deserves the truth, right? What is the difference between giving false impressions passively rather than directly giving false impressions? You're still a liar in either case.

: I am sure some add to the guestbook to give the impression that abuse is widespread and could be construed as a ritual in the congregations. :

ASSumption #1: The guestbook's information is misleading

: Other sites seem to portray a similar theme. Message Boards and chat lines (yes I am aware of the counsel on them) frequently quote from such material with the hope you will condemn the organization on the crimes/sins of a few. In fact one site in particular dedicates themselves to this. They are nice enough to help you for a price by the way. Sadly, more than a few of these stories are possible. The Jehovah's Witnesses are a family oriented organization, and are not immune to having predators in their midst. :

ASSumption #2: People on these message boards/chat lines charge for 'services rendered'.

ASSumption #3: Criminial activity is classified as a sin.

ASSumption #4: Witnesses are not open to the same criticisms as other religions are. (A catholic's organization is responsible for the crimes committed by some of it's members, yet a witnesse's organization is not responsible for the crimes committed by some of it's members.)

: The opposers who can not prove their viewpoints with scripture constantly recite these situations in the hope you will forget the theology aspect of your discussion. :

ASSumptions #5: A criminal act has anything in any way shape or form to do with theology.

I submit that the JW supporters who can not justify their viewpoints in rational means constantly recite scripture in the hope that the opposer will forget the harsh realities of the topic at hand.

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

Well, JustJWs granted me an account within an hour, but the pure language network is proving to be a lot more difficult... Tips anyone?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit