You heard about the fate of Pussies. Now here is what awaits PUPPIES

by Focus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Focus: I wouldn't know. How do you know? Unless you meant "bated", I'd first change the brand of mouthwash, Shirl.

(The "disappointed Focus doesn't get the jokes class")

• Focus
    Focus

"disappointed Focus doesn't get the jokes class" perhaps shouldn't be so disappointed.

What Focus gets, and what Focus admits to getting - never the twain shall meet, Shirley.

Or did you think I was scolding you, you filthy apostate?

My responses are written with a wider audience in mind. Checked long-term, the "page accessed" counter suggests the Lurker:Contributor ratio exceeds 100:1. We sow seeds... and let the wind take them where it will.

__

Focus

("Miracle Wheat" Class)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What this satire does in cause and effect is to show how the WTS. uses aspects of fear

to control and influence people's minds and to reassert the power which the leaders of this organization

have deviously created for themselves.

Fear to attract and lure people, fear to mitigate control over people as well.

Religion is mostly a game of power and money.

Well done Focus

• Focus
    Focus

Finkelstein, yes, wisdom from the mouth of babes.

One thing only - "Fear" is too mild a word - "Terror" is more accurate.

Who knows, with their images of enormous skyscrapers toppling down dotted all over WT litteritchah, that Satan's Whoreganization didn't plant the seeds of the 9/11 attack idea in some misguided mind?

Seriously, though, to me, the parallels between Jehoober-bin-Watchtower and Osama-bin-Laden are striking.

Of the two, Osama was clearly morally somewhat less repugnant, and was a murderer on a much more modest scale.

Indeed, the message is much the same - DO AS I COMMAND, OR ELSE.

That is the "Good News" passed on to the householder - Now you've had the chance to accept God's message, if you fail to become an unpaid magazine-vendor for a group of depraved Spiritual Pedophiles, our bareback leader (Jeebus-bin-Bethel) will swoop down with a sword coming out of his mouth and slaughter you and your minor children.

Of course, the Liars try to disguise it, but that is the essence of the Water-of-Life message they give door-to-door.

Filthy sc*m.

__

Focus

("Anti-Terror" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit