What would the ideal racial demographic be for the Governing Body?

by LogCon 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LogCon
    LogCon

The number of white men on the governing body has often come up for discussion. The Negro member has been called the 'token black.' No reflection on his race, but it just seems odd that with the great number of witnesses around the world, in such a variety of countries, that every member, but one, is white.

In your opinion, [with 8 as the target number]

what would be the best racial mix for the Governing Body to have maximum effect on the rank and file?

AND

Why do you so answer?

You may feel that 3 Asians, 2 Hispanics and 3 Negroes would get more 'hearing ears' from the brotherhood.

Maybe 1 Japanese, 1 Vietnamese, 2 Native American Indians, 1 Spanish, 1 Nigerian and 2 from Haiti would be better for the organization.

What mix do you think would be superior to 7 whites and 1 black?

• jam
    jam

All must be Jewish....

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Start with this:

But then it shouldn't be just "racial". Let's add lots of experienced leaders like these:

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I think the racial make-up they have right now on the governing body is perfect for representing the Watchtower Society.

I'm sorry I can't take this question seriously. To do so would validate them.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

None. The whole cult is designed to equally ruin life for all races. White members oppress black and Asians, black members oppress whites and Asians, Asians oppress whites and blacks, and reptilians oppress all whites, blacks, and Asians. If you really want a racial mix that represents what the religion stands for, the same Draconians that run the governments (and are pushing full communism) would run the organization. Along with all other xian, jewish, and islam religions. Which all are ultimately run by--draconians (of which joke-hova is the leader) run every single institution on the planet. Of course, they blame Satan who is really against all this tyranny.

• Space Madness
    Space Madness

Why are you using the word "Negro"? You used "black" in the last sentence so I'm assuming you're trying to ge a smart ass.

• LogCon
    LogCon

Space Madness said '...Why are you using the word "Negro"? You used "black" in the last sentence so I'm assuming you're trying to ge a smart ass...'

Allow me to assume also. I assume you are living in the Untied States. In Canada we are not consumed by the words used to describe the Negro race as you folks seem to be. I thought Negro, referring to a race, was proper, just as black would refer to colour. Caucasian and white. Big deal.

I actually thought someone would offer thoughtful comments on how a different racial mix in the Governing Body may have different influences on the common publisher.

You are more than welcome to leave. Please close the door quietly on your way out.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'd prefer that they all be invisible.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I don't know that it would make much difference what race they were.

What would help would be persons who are sincere, empathetic, and kind, regardless of race.

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

Wow, why is it that when leftists pick women "leaders" they always choose the least attractive ones.

How about Ilona Staller:

Ilona Staller

Or Yulia Tymoshenko:

Yulia Tymoshenko

If someone has an erection, lasting more than four (4) hours, you can email your gallery to them as a cure. About half of those look like men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit