Coming soon to a District Convention near you, it's the Aposto-Blimp!

by Skimmer 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Good point, rebel8! Althought, I have always attributed ANY growth in the U.S. to the JWs procreating and having more little JWs.

Preventing people from becoming JWs really needs to happen in the third world foreign countries where the JW growth is most pervasive. I'm not sure how to accomplish that, but I am pretty sure a penis shaped blimp is not going to do it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Four blimps from the four corners of the stadium, like the four horsemen of the wt apocalypse

advertsie advertise advertise the jw.org website

• krejames
    krejames

A static blimp (or barrage balloon), moored nearby the stadium and high enough for many in the audience to see (Ideally behind the speaker's stand), with JWFacts.com emblazoned on it could be very powerful in all seriousness.

• blondie
    blondie

I believe it was 1982 or 1983 I hired a small banner plane to fly over Dodger Stadium with a message about the "1980 Bethel Shakeup" and 310-546-2937 which had a message for them. As it turned out, two families called me and said it got them out, but one family took about seven years! LOL How many others got out just from that alone who knows? Now you won't be able to get any planes over stadiums anymore, but similar things might be helpful. :-))
    Randy Watters
    http://www.exjws.net
    Pioneers tell their stories!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/12887/1/GET-THE-WBTS-OUT-OF-THE-UN-Pickets#.U666eLlOVLM

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think the best method for causing apathy in the long run is for faders to spread as much counter-information as possible. This means QR stickers at laundy mats and bus stops. Jwfacts.com stickers at bus stops, on street signs, light-poles, ect. Only through public education will apathy towards the cult grow.

Aposta-blimp would be awesome and hilarious, but it would raise the cry of persecution. I think the underground route is the way to go. An awakening dub may just sit at a bus stop or coffee-house and see a TTATT sticker. They can investigate in private. A giant blimp would cause instant group-think to spread through the herd.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit