DOnnie Darko

by Naeblis 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Who has seen this? It amazes. It makes love to my eyes and brain. Rabbits! Rabiits! God almighty.. Frank made me do it. GO see it!

• Francois
    Francois

What on earth are you talking about? Please decode.

And which Frank?

Francois

• Imbue
    Imbue

Dear Naebby,
    Smoking a little crack? Hanging out with Beans...don't you know bad associations...hehehe Well never mind you've heard it all before...LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Dawn
    Dawn

I think Donnie Darko is a movie, am I correct Naeblis?

• waiting
    waiting

HEY NAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the movie about a month ago.........just sat there thinking after it was over.

Fascinating
    Amazing
    Made my eyes squint thinking so hard

LOVED IT! I started a thread about it......but I figured that nobody else had seen that little gem. Lordy, boy, you're thinking like me.........don't worry.......life goes on.

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Been looking for this one, but I haven't found it in the video store yet.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I saw Donnie Darko a few months ago, and I thought it was fantastic. I did, however, spit and yowl at the television when I saw Drew Barrymore making her first swollen appearance. Blech.

To all those who used to fall asleep reading newspapers in the washroom stalls at the KH

To all those who managed to stay under the elders radar with their advanced and seemingly indecipherable teeth-clicking message transfering system, not unlike the life saving Navajo war coding that was never broken

To all those who have wiped their faces proudly with Genoa salami, while confidently bleating out the creedence "mwuaaaff joboggtit freddereah"

To all those people I say:

Meeny Meeny Pants on Cheesy, The Bad Seed has made his first post.

• SYN
    SYN

Well, hello there, BadSeedGuy!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL @ Syn BadSeedGuy sounds like your type eh?? hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Badseed. You make your appearance. I was wondering when you would. TO you I only say one thing. *click click click snap*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit