• Flip
    Flip
    Flip,

Your funny.

No Baj', you're funny. :)

Flip

• Perry
    Perry

Regarding the comments made early on in this thread. Let me just add my voice against those that would villify our current leadership for an act of war against our country.

After 8 years of weakening the military and the CIA, refusing to hunt down perpertrators of terrorism against American Embassies, refusing to accept Osama when offered by the Sudsanese govt., and openly accepting bribes and contributions from foreign governments; it is Clinton that we can thank for emboldening our enemies to the point of inviting large scale attack on U.S. soil.

Many democrats would have never put up with that crap, the previous poster discraces his party by intimating that his view is representative of patriotic democrats. Any other who throws similar stones is just as reprehensible. Are you listening Tom Daschle? Blame should be put squarely on the disaray of the CIA for its shoddy and lazy intelligence.

I think we all need to be fully aware that there are many who would like to see our society and culture crumble, for a variety of philosophical, religious and political reason. Many have lost a sense of Americanism and who we are. They have traded the core ideals of our society for dead, suicidal philosophers' ideas which are now proselytized from the pulpit of our university classrooms.

The United States has been one of the few stable and good things that has affected my life. It ain't perfect. But, it's been good to me. I for one will protect my homeland both in debate and on the battlefield if necessary.

• bajarama
    bajarama

Perry, Very well said.

baja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit