New DVD - Has anyone ripped a leaked copy yet?

by outinthemeadows 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• outinthemeadows
    outinthemeadows

I was going to say "I could do with a leak" but that would sound wrong. So I'll rephrase, has anyone got a leaked copy of the new DVD released at the District sorry Regional Convention this year?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I will watch this thread as hubby is very interested.

• RayPublisher
  • factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• Watchtower-Free
  • MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

I have the video but wouldn't know how to upload it... and is in Spanish

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It will be out soon enough, be patient.

But you can expect that it will contain the same self supporting propaganda as they've put out before, brainwashing people to be subservient

to them at all costs. ...... remember its God's earthly Kingdom that your supporting, support us the way we direct you and you'll be saved come Armageddon

which is coming very soon.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

i would think DVD's are much cheaper to produce than books. And of course once its online they never have to commit to reprints.

what are the JW's going to study in 5 years? Caleb videos? I suppose by then you'll be counseled for not having a tablet at all times since so much of our "spiritual food" will be internet based.

100 years of Jesus enthronement celebrated with a website app.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The title of WT's new low-budget video on family life is.....'These Words Must Be On Your Heart'.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Yes. http://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/28rima/these_words_must_be_on_your_heart_hits_the_pirate/

Here is the magnet for your torrent client:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:173a1dcfebfa3162e3acee53b4e9830db195bf12&dn=%26quot%3BThese+Words+.+.+.+Must+Be+on+Your+Heart%26quot%3B+2014+720p&tr=udp%3A//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A//tracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A//tracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A//open.demonii.com%3A1337

p.s. looong time lurker, first post, mentally awake but in for family (5th column), former Bethelite (PAT mid-2000's), /r/exjw is my main haunt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit