The Generation that 'WILL NOT DIE'

by LogCon 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think the JW teaching is that the anointed overlapper group are really getting old [ Sam " no soul/token black guy" Heard], so the GT must be close. It's the same ploy as the previous teaching. The problem is that no one will say whether or not Sanderson is an overlapper. Will he be the last new GB member? Will GB helpers take the lead soon??

What will be the nu-lite when Blackie Chan, Pompadore McBore, Bullet Head, Tight-pants Von Burntdogs, and Hale-bopper follow Granpa Munster into the void??! When the GT NEVER HAPPENS, what then?! Are they out of shelved ideas???

DD

• prologos
    prologos

DD : I do not read into nulite that the overlappers are exclusively FADS members.

Any 2 generic GERIATRIC so-called 'anointed/partakers' could overlap.

after all, the ones jesus talked to about in "the generation that will not pass" passage, were only apostles but NOT F&DS members, ever.

so we are trying to second-guess wt delusions here, not anything of consequence really.

really only pointing out how ill-thought-out the concept is.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I know it's delusional. The "anointed" whether the FDS or domestic variety are said to be advanced in years. What does that nebulous term mean?? 65,70,75....85?!?!?! The general idea is that we KNOW the GT is close because they are so old.

So what happens when they all die and the GT hasn't happened??

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I do not read into nulite that the overlappers are exclusively FADS members.

I don't have the time this morn to go pull up the WT definition, but I believe the overlapper example is that of two ANNOINTED members. Not necessarily F&DS, since this is now only the GB (New Lite that had not come out at the time of the Overlapping Generation Lite).

All this New Lite is blinding me.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit