Internet Dating - I feel like I am being love bombed again

by KateWild 17 Replies latest social relationships

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Go ahead and meet them out! It is coffee and not a relationship.

Men love bomb for one thing so get above the compliments.

As long as you listen to love bombing,they say what they want to get what they want.

There are a lot weeds out there. Some men see internet as an opportunity: they love bomb 50 girls and one will go for it.

As far as more time from WT before you move on. You might be referring to your ex,

No such thing! But there is something about JW teaching about taking dating serious. Some odd way walking away from WT it does leave you vulnerable. Because, one might think the outside is just as serious and it far from it.

On the flip side maybe the society was right about certain things.

Recovery from a crap ex JW husband. If your going out there telling men your garbage in memory lane regarding why your divorced.

It means you need a women's group. Healthy men do not want to listen to it but men who love bomb will. Healthy men: want to fall in love and be valued just like you, and not be a therapist for dysfunctionals.

Read some dating books and do find a women's group.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I agree with nonjwspouse. Hit it in the nail. The best way to meet decent people is through activities. The best way to have easy sex is internet dating. Girls just need to put up their profile to be bombarded with guys who just want one thing.

• happy@last
    happy@last

nonjwspouse

Make friends, don't think about relationships just now. If it happens, it happens

• KateWild
    KateWild

Or do stupid men simply introduce control all at once?-DJS

Yes stupid and impatient men do. I have experienced this already

A lot of studies suggest insecure men try to control others and insecure women (redundant?) are clingy, needy and manipulative.-DJS

Excellent point, so would you agree multiple dating can create insecruties in everyone?

I am confident and you know what DJS, I am no size 10 uk, I could do with losing a few pounds, but when I look in the mirror I feel confident about myself and my appearance, I am in general content and happy. I think it's because I came to JWN to really truly deprogram and get everything out my system.

I devoloped a circle of friends first. Now I am ready to date, but not be exclusive.

Kate xx

• DisArmed
    DisArmed

Do I need more time to recover from WT before I move on? - Kate

I developed a close circle of friends first. Now I am ready to date, but not be exclusive. - Kate

I think you just answered your own question :) Go for it!

• cofty
    cofty

Has anybody heard from Kate recently?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Kate,

A wise woman once said:

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Hope you find someone that respects you, and cares for you, and is genuine. I do not hold much confidence for dating sites, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit