Order of Importance: WT over the Bible

by Jourles 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Can you find the Society's visual ranking of importance?

• outnfree
    outnfree

can't get the link to work

outnfree

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Neither can I!

• Jourles
    Jourles

It should be there now.

• cyrano
    cyrano

I think their use of the watchtower 'symbol' overshadows the bible and it almost implies idol worship.

• TheStar
    TheStar

I definately notice the big WATCHTOWER sign before I see the "Read your bible daily one." It's hardly visible from that angle, if I didn't know it was there I'd completely miss it. Does the Watchtower sign appear bigger even from the front angle of the "Read your bible daily" sign? The letters do appear to be much bigger.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Oh wait! Watchtower is on more than one building. Further Watchtower and Awake appear on the same side as "Read God's work daily" but "Read the Watchtower and Awake" are displayed up high on that building and "Read God's word daily" is way down low almost out of site.

Is this right?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lol...good point.

The Star...good question.

SPAZ

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

hello fashionistas,

those that take cabs from the hot spots in Williamsburg know that
    Read gods Word daily is easily visible when driving along the Brooklyn bridge.....and you can barely see the watchtower sign..and it is so iddy biddy...sounds like making mountains out of mole hills to me...

• Jourles
    Jourles

The first thing that I noticed right off was the sign, Read The Watchtower and Awake! is located much higher up on the building than Read God's Word the Bible Daily which seems barely noticeable in the picture. Why not repaint the Bible Daily sign in place of the wt and awake?? Goes to show where their priorities are in these Last Days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit