The Watchtower Corporation Religious Charities Scam Will Be Investigated By The Tax Evasion Experts

by frankiespeakin 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What say you about thier comming audit? These guys arn't that clever they been using this cover for too long and now their goose is cooked, I'm thinking some serious violations are in the making for this greedy corporate CEOs /Governing Body/Faithful and Discreet Slave.

Of course I could be wrong, but I think their Goose Is Cooked!

http://www.englishforums.com/English/OriginMeaningCookGoose/zggmx/post.htm

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if they will have any whistleblowers there in the accounting department? Now that would be a very interesting scenerio, I doubt that the WT would even disfellowship such a person for fear of the trouble it would bring on them.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I hope its not just wishfull thinking on your part frankiespeakin

smiddy

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I can't deny that it isn't wishful thinking, none the less I feel that these clowns have been operating pretty much as they please, without anybody ever checking their books probably for longer that 3 or 4 Overlapping Governing Body Generations, I'm sure this type of freedom from the tax man has made them rather bold and sloppy just like their bible interpetations. I'm thinking they got a lot to make Jehvah very very sad when they get audited.

They should have followed Jesus advice: "Pay back Caesar's things(printed money) to Caesar" all you greedy sons of bitches.

• frankiespeakin
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

frankiespeakin - "I'm sure this type of freedom from the tax man has made them rather bold and sloppy..."

Hmm; hadn't considered that.

Makes sense, though; the leadership of authoritarian regimes do tend to start thinking they're untouchable, and as a result, often start making really stoopid decisions.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This one is for the Watchtower's parading around to be in a charitable education work: Just Anther Brick In The Wall:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I guess after the audit we will find out where the money is going then they will be transparent and no longer able to hide behind the fact that they are a religion and do not need to have open books. That is about to change. No more 'take are word for it' about what is happening to all the money collected and thru real estate liquidation.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/280122/8/The-WBT24-Theft-of-Kingdom-Hall-Bank-Accounts-and-JW-Elders#.U6G5YfldU7E

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20131115/charitable-giving/#?insight[search_id]=5743e346-64e0-4341-a44d-6dd23942f909&insight[search_result_index]=12

As Jehovah’s servants, we are eager to help needy individuals in a material way. However, people also have a spiritual need. (Matt. 5:3) To help them become aware of that need and take steps to satisfy it, Jesus commissioned his followers to make disciples. (Matt. 28:19, 20) We individually devote much of our time, energy, and resources to carrying out that commission. As an organization, we use some donated funds to provide material help, but donations are used chiefly to promote Kingdom interests and spread the good news. We thus show our love for God and for our neighbors.—Matt. 22:37-39.

Those who support the worldwide work of Jehovah’s Witnesses can be sure that their donations are used properly and effectively(then why did they take the labels off of contribution boxes?).Are you in a position to help bring relief to your brothers in need? Do you desire to support the disciple-making work? If so, “do not hold back good from those to whom it is owing, when it happens to be in the power of your hand to do it.”—Prov. 3:27.

• OUTRIGHT DONATIONS

• Donations of cash, jewelry, or other valuable personal property.

• Include a letter indicating that the cash or the items are an outright donation.

• CONDITIONAL DONATION ARRANGEMENT

• Donations of cash with the condition that it can be returned if needed by the donor.

• Include a letter stating that the donation is conditional.

• CHARITABLE PLANNING

In addition to gifts of money and valuable personal property, there are other methods of giving to benefit Kingdom service worldwide. These are listed below. Regardless of the method or methods you would like to use, please first contact the branch office that serves your country to see which methods are available in the country. Since legal requirements and tax laws vary, it is important to consult qualified tax and legal advisers before choosing the best way to donate.

Insurance: A donation made by specifying an entity used by Jehovah’s Witnesses as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement/pension plan.

Bank Accounts: Bank accounts, certificates of deposit, or individual retirement accounts set up as a trust or made payable on death to an entity used by Jehovah’s Witnesses in accord with local bank requirements.

Stocks and Bonds: Stocks and bonds donated to an entity used by Jehovah’s Witnesses as an outright gift or by means of a Transfer on Death agreement.

Real Estate: Salable real estate donated to an entity used by Jehovah’s Witnesses, either by making an outright gift or, in the case of residential property, by reserving a life estate to the donor, who can continue to live in the residence during his or her lifetime.

Gift Annuity: Money or securities donated to an entity used by Jehovah’s Witnesses under an arrangement where the donor, or someone designated by the donor, receives a specified annuity payment every year for life. The donor receives an income-tax deduction for the year in which the gift annuity is established.

Wills and Trusts: Property or money may be bequeathed to an entity used by Jehovah’s Witnesses by means of a legally executed will or by specifying the entity as the beneficiary of a trust agreement. This arrangement may provide certain tax advantages.

As the term “charitable planning” implies, these types of donations typically require some planning on the part of the donor. To assist individuals desiring to benefit the worldwide work of Jehovah’s Witnesses through some form of charitable giving, a brochure entitled Charitable Planning to Benefit Kingdom Service Worldwide has been prepared in English and Spanish. The brochure was written to provide information on a variety of ways that gifts may be made now or later, as through a bequest at death. The information covered in this brochure may not apply fully to your situation because of tax or other laws in your country. Hence, after reading the brochure, you should confer with your own legal or tax advisers. By using such methods of charitable giving, many have been able to help support our religious and humanitarian activities worldwide and maximize their tax benefits. If available in your country, the brochure may be obtained by requesting a copy from the secretary of the local congregation.

For more information, you may contact the Charitable Planning Office, either in writing or by telephone, at the address listed below, or you may contact the branch office that serves your country.

CHARITABLE PLANNING OFFICE

Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania

100 Watchtower Drive

Patterson, New York 12563-9204

Telephone: (845) 306-0707

http://www.pgdc.com/pgdc/religious-leader-and-others-indicted-charitable-contribution-scheme-other-tax-fraud

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you gamble, you eventually lose.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

frankiespeakin - "Lets give it up for the Taxman."

I know, right?

Don't f**k with the IRS, man...

...these are the guys who took down Capone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit