Remembering Stealth453

by Bumble Bee 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if there is anyone here anymore that remembers Stealth, but if there is I just wanted to pass on the news that he passed away from a heart attack almost 2 years ago now.

I just found out myself today. He had moved overseas and we lost contact. He was in an area that he didn't always have reliable internet connections, so it wasn't uncommon for me to not hear from him for long stretches. Last I heard from him was July 2012. He told me he had had some rough times and had suffered a heart attack the year before. I was never able to connect with him again after some brief messages back and forth. He died in August 2012.

He was a good friend, and helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I missed him when he moved, but always held out the hope that I would see him again.

He will always have a place in my heart, and those that are here that remember him, please give him a bit of yours.

BB

• talesin
    talesin

Gosh, of course I remember Stealth. I am so sorry for your loss, and you must have been so worried these past couple of years. ((hugs))

RIP

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Is someone else using his account? I see the account has posted very recently.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Thank you talesin, I wasn't sure who was left here that would remember him. The country he was in had some deastating hurricanes, and I had no way to contact him.

nonjwspouse, sorry I edited his name, he was always just Stealth to me on here.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oh I'm sorry

• talesin
    talesin

I've thought about this very thing, Bumble Bee. I have let my next-of-kin know, so she can check my email, etc., to notify long-distance friends if anything should happen to me.

So, yeah, I understand. I haven't heard from a friend from here, for over a year. He was confined to bed last time he emailed, with a disease that makes typing difficult, and we were gonna plan to do a video chat. He is on the other side of the world .... we were just getting to be buddies. I dunno, hope he is okay.

much love!

tal

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Yes I remember him! Thanks for letting everyone know what happened to him.

So sorry for your lost connection.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

BB:
    Yeah I remember him. Remember you too.
    I'm sorry for the loss of your friend and a great guy.
    :(
    Thanks for passing it along.

~Meagan

• snowbird
    snowbird

I remember.

He welcomed me when I first posted 7 years ago.

May he rest in peace until that great Day.

Sylvia

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Oh no.

Thank you for your gifts here, Stealth453. You will be missed.

Phae

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit