i still can't believe this

by airwlk149 17 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ditto to loving this place.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'm a male lesbian, does that count???

And yes, this is a great site filled with some pretty wonderful people and a few old grouches, too.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Good food, good wine, great company.... oops, I was thinking of the Aussie BBQs we have here in Sydney

Yep, the company here's great, met some lovely people because of it.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

I too appreciate this board. It is people like yourself Katie that make it special

-Rick

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

I do admit that I met a lot of interesting characters. Some I don't care for (I won't mention names), but the rest, I do love them. Quoting from Rick:

I too appreciate this board. It is people like yourself Katie that make it special

-Rick

He just said and summed it all.

regards and love,

Ajax

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

If These Walls Could Talk 2 was an absolutely brilliant movie!

My g/f and I both have it on video. So incredibly moving.

~adrienne~

• freddi
    freddi

i hope that i do not receive hate mail for this one. i am no longer a j.w. and haven't been one for over 14 years. however i do not agree with the whole homosexual/lesbian thing. to me it is against the bible. isn't this why sodom and gemorrah were destroyed? mind you, i am not homophobic. i love everyone but that doesn't mean that i have to like the activity. my two best friends are gay and we still hang out and chat on the phone but i don't put them down because of their lifestyle.

please don't hate me for my comment.

peace

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Welcome airwlk149!

Hmm I didn't think the bible said anything about lesbians, but then again, what do you expect from a man made piece of fiction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit