What happened to member "Amazing"?

by EdenOne 10 Replies latest jw friends

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I have read last night the personal story of forum member "Amazing", which he posted in 19 installments about 12 years ago. There are so many things about his experience that I can relate with. He seems to have vanished from this forum, for his last post as "Amazing" was about 3 years ago. Does anybody know what happened to him? I would like to say "thank you" for his story.

Eden

• blondie
    blondie

Rather than give wrong information, check all his other threads. He reveals more about himself and on posts beyond his series. Use Google to search using his personal information too.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/1135/started/1

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/1135/posted/140

• Make Lemonade
    Make Lemonade

Thank you for this valueable information.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Blondie, I checked his threads. As I understand, he became a member of the Roman Catholic Church, and stopped posting about three years ago without saying fairwell. His last post was actually pretty casual. So i was left wondering.

Eden

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'll assume you alreadt know Amazing!'s real name.

After Amazing! left JWD/JWN and re-embraced his Roman Catholic heritage, he began posting on "Channel C", which is a forum that requires an application for posting membership and limits posting membership to Christians. Anyone can go to "Channel C" and read the posts, but only "the elect" can comment to anything

Amazing! had health problems (why do otherwise inteligent people smoke?) which I hope he has survived.

The original owner of "Channel C" died within the past couple of years and for a while the fate of Channel C was uncertain.

But it exists as of five minuts ago.

• blondie
    blondie

I found this on one of his posts...he may still use it.

[email protected]

I would check with Randy Watters of Free Minds too.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Thank you, NN and Blondie

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I had an email from him a few weeks ago.

• bluesaph
    bluesaph

I was wondering about him today. Has anybody heard from him?

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

He's on FB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit