bible code

by apocrypha 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apocrypha
    apocrypha

It is all bullshit, I agree. But the code seems legit. When I say legit I don't mean that god wrote it in. The I ching which is a very complicated oracle based on a phenomenal theory of mathematics, created by very wise chinese ancient people. It has been used over 6000 years and still now. Maybe it was a paranormal thing this bible code. I even highly lean towards a lot of ancient astronauts theories. Anyway, who knows?.....
    But for anyone with an open mind on the topic of aliens the book: Gods of Eden is worth checking out. It is a very serious study of alien infiltration throughout all of history. Even if you aren't open to the alien "thing", the book goes into great detail about conspiracies, and all different religions.
    Also do witnesses even post here? Because I mainly wanted to debate this with witnesses. Does anybody know how to go about doing this.(on the web). The watchtower society is who I want to reach. But it seems like they are hiding out. I suppose I could write a letter, has anybody here tried that? If so did you get a response? Is there a good number to call?....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit