anyone

by Finallyfree12 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"To venerate the creation rather than the Creator? No thanks. (Romans 1:25)" - a watcher

Romans 1:25 (NKJV)
    25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

@ a watcher: I am not sure if you were joking, I though the OP made a rhetorical question. Do you really believe that all the answers are in the bible?

Anyway:

"If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god." - Napoleon Bonaparte

And I agree, 86 of the 90 elements that occur naturally were created in nuclear reactions in stars and in huge stellar explosions known as supernovae. For all believer this means that these element can fuse to create molecules, gods have noting to do with 2 atoms of hydrogen fusing with an atom of oxygen. So if you have to "talk to the universe or ask stuff from the universe", ask the sun. But you are not going to get an answer from a massive, luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity.

Take care,
    Ismael

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Calling Occupants...Of interplanetary Craft. Quite Exroardinary, Extra -Ordinary Craft... that was another great song of the Carpenters.

• talesin
    talesin

QB - good one!

I use the Power of Kreskin.

tal

• clarity
  • Watkins
    Watkins

Why do you ask, Finallyfree? Just wondering because only yesterday I watched a short clip of Jim Carey speaking to a graduating class about "asking the universe" to grant us success that we think is impossible to achieve.

Very odd to me. Like 'wishing upon a star' Jiminy Cricket-style, lol.

No, I never have.

w~

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

Watkins: I saw the same video....LOL.. and thats why I was asking. Crazy huh?!

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, I saw Jim Carey speaking about that a while ago. I believe he is referencing "The Secret", a commercialization and corruption of the Law of Attraction.

xo

tal

• jam
    jam

The Pope, a hippie and a GB member were on a plane that was

crashing. The pilots had already jumped to safety and there

were only two parachutes left.

Without a moment's hesitation, the GB member grabbed a pack,

yelled "I'm the most powerful man in the universe! I have to

survive", and jumped from the plane.

The Pope, being the generous man that he is, said to the hippie,

"you go ahead and take the last parachute. "I'm an old man and

I have lived a very full life.

The hippie thanked the Pope but said, "don't worry we'll both be fine.

The most powerful man in the universe just jumped off the plane

with my backpack.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finallyfree12 - "...anyone..."

...Bueller...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit