2014 Convention Audio available?

by gbrn 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

All days are up there now

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I noticed that it works when using Chrome or Firefox but does not on current version of IE. I imagine if you add the website to compatibility view in IE it may work, but I didn't try.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

all three days

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I logged in this morning at 7am, it showed all, then they disappeared, than at 9am Friday appeared, I started download them. Then they rest appeared and I am downloading them now. 3.9 gig mp4s

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Can view, but cannot download.

Not a Techie here tho.

Doc

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Rattigan, please make a torrent. I will seed, as will others I know.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

I've tried several times and after downloading a while I get a 'download fail - network error.'

I use Chrome. Anyone know a fix or something that would allow a download resume. In Chrome, if I try the download again it starts from the beginning.

Thanks for any tech help.

Bobcat

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I have downloaded all but Sunday PM, my connection got too slow by then, perhaps my ISP because my wife was trying to watch netflix and it couldn't handle the stream until I stopped the download. now I'm wondering if the isp is going to send me one of those nasty letters threatening me for downloading 20gb of video.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Loved "The Thrones of the 144,000" on Friday morning.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

I may have found a fix for Chrome. I'm testing it now. You type "Chrome://flags" (without the quotations) into the address bar of Chrome. A list of experimental options will appear. About halfway down is the option "Enable Download Resume." Click on enable.

To use: Chrome has a download bar at the bottom of the window. When a download fails, simply right click on the tab showing the failed download and click on the "Resume" option in the context menu.

I'm trying to download Sunday AM and it has already failed. "Resume" has picked up where I left off. We'll see if I can get the whole thing (4.1 GB)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit