New form of field service for pedophiles?

by RationalWitness 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RationalWitness
    RationalWitness

Anyone know if this is a new form of field service for pedophiles? (from http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/3289185.htm)

Man accused of stripping after chat with children

BURLINGTON TOWNSHIP - A township man has been accused of stripping off his clothes after talking to a group of children about the Jehovah's Witnesses at a bus stop, police said.

Saeed Scott, 23, was naked when police arrested him Thursday after a brief chase and struggle in woods near Amherst Drive, police said. He was charged with indecent exposure.

Scott was clothed when he walked up to the children at the bus stop at the intersection of Amherst and Silver Streets, police said. As he walked away, he began removing his clothing until he was naked. Neighbors called police. He was taken to Rancocas Hospital for observation and was released, police said.

[title edited per request]

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Yes..there is a new form..

It is as follows

Name:
    Month:

Did you think about field service: ___yes

___no

Please turn in to your Bookstudy Overseer by the 6th of each month.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hysterical! I wonder if he counted as field service the time he spent in the hospital?

• LDH
    LDH

HOLY SHIT!!! Somebody send this to Dateline!

RW change your thread title dude--to something with "possible pedophiliac JW in Service!"

Can anyone in "Burlington Township" (must be souther New Jersey) find out more about this person/situation?!?!?

Lisa

PS MM, I knew you wouldn't be pro-JW much longer.

• RationalWitness
    RationalWitness

>> RW change your thread title dude--to something with "possible pedophiliac JW in Service!"
    >> ...
    >> Lisa

Done.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Could be that the Society believes in "truth in advertising". This way they can tell people that JWs don't hide pedophiles in their midst.....the pedophiles are quite obvious.....but they're repentent.

• detective
    detective

Ummm...
    I can't be the only person here who has ever worked with mentally ill people! I've encountered my share of people who have randomly stripped down at completely inappropriate times and in inappropriate locations, often with a degree of embarassment once they've become coherent.

We'd better be sure that we are keeping possibilities open on this situation as we don't know much about it. Could he be a pedophile? I don't know. Could he be mentally ill and not be a sexual predator? I don't know. Is this guy even a Jehovah's Witness? I don't know.

Let's avoid jumping to any conclusions on this one. The reason I'm suspicious is that the news bit said he disrobed as he was leaving. I would think that a sexual predator would be far more cunning and far more likely to stay after removing his clothes rather than start to leave and THEN remove his clothes.

Either way, this guy has problems. Big time. And clearly, they need to be addressed.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Don't you realise that strange people will always be attracted to JW's?

It's the love, you see, society's deviants and misfits are treated so kindly by Jehovah's Vizzibal Organ, that this is the reason that perverts, paedophiles and penis heads love to associate.

How very fine it is to see yet more proof of our superiority over everyone else!

Brother Englishman.

• sf
    sf

'burlingtontony' is a chatroom predator.

Hygh, what do you think the odds are on this?

sKally

Too many 'lambs'!

• Beans
    Beans

If this is true that is one more whako that should be locked up! Since the name of the newspaper has INQUIRER should we believe it?

Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit