Just Saying HI!!!!

by normie67 13 Replies latest jw friends

• normie67
    normie67

well this is my 2nd post on this board, my first is down on the Sex Forum!!I tried to give a little background on myself, sorry its a bit sporadic. It is kind of tough to get your thoughts together. But hope to post more well thought out and interesting posts in the future.I regularly visited old H20, and lurked. I only posted a few times until my wife found out!!!!!! Whew!!!! was she shook up about that!!!! Just curious....Is this site better than Coolboard??? It seems to be abit difficult to navigate around the boards. I think that the people from "Old H20" are split between these 2 boards. I really enjoy some of the posters over here, Mommy, Drivelikejehu, etc.
    Looking forward to many interesting conversations with all of you guys!!!!!!!!!
    cya
    normie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Honey, I thought we agreed you would stay away from the unclean things?

Edited by - SixofNine on 20 February 2001 9:36:53

• Uni girl
    Uni girl

Hiya

Read your post on another topic thingy but I forgot which one(oops)
    I felt really sad for you but you can at least get everything off your chest here in private.

Lots of luck for the future, looking forward to hearing from you in the next few weeks

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all,

Imho, this board is about the easiest to navigate and see the progression of a conversation and/or argument. No clicking back and forth, just scroll a little. I've been here soooooo long, I remember when we'd only have 4/5 threads going for a couple of days. We thought Simon's place was near dust. And being cowardly, we were looking for another place to trot off to. But it survived - in a big way.

Glad to see y'all posting. I had never been on the web before a big jw business deal was screwed over by our local elders and the WTBTS remained silent - even after several letters, lawyers, elders' calls, etc. I thought for sure that our situation was unique - oh so rare - and then I clicked on to see if somebody, somewhere, could identify with what we were feeling. HA! I have whole volumns printed out so my husband & I could read and underline (what's a jw without underlining?) the information.

This is a good place to meet like-minded persons or just chat/argue with people who want to communicate and who will allow, for the most part, free communication. After a Kingdom Hall - that's a rare treat.

Welcome.

waiting

• normie67
    normie67

by the way I HATE underlining always did!!!!!!!!!!!
    By the way my MOM still uses a RULER to underline Tower......go figure!!!!!
    normie

• larc
    larc

I just washed off my computer screen. I had been underlining the important points made on this thread.

• circare
    circare

Oh dear me larc,

I have been doing that too, I was even (gulp) using a ruler!

'Scuse, just going to go find something to clean off my screen, before normie notices. Hope he's not on the mikes next meeting!

• CurlyQT
    CurlyQT

Hey now... I used to use a ruler just to throw in something new once in a while... of course... that was a bad idea because pretty soon I started using the ruler to make little pictures in the margins... didn't go over too well with the rest of my family. Speaking of defacing the watchtowers... anyone guilty of manipulating the pictures for your own sick and depraved entertainment? ..... I THOUGHT SO!!! ;)

G

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Anyone underline without even reading, so it would look like you really underlined (don't want to call it studying). Or running late, did you ever just read the questions and try to find the answers.

Oh the memories

Happy to be Free (Me)

• normie67
    normie67

I used to blitz thru the 'Tower underlining the "Lesson", so everybody would think I studied!!!Sometimes occasionally putting "stars" and "asterisks" in the margin!!!!

Now I just leave it blank, but I do study it!!!

normie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit