GODS KINGDOM RULES... MY A**

by OneDayillBeFree 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

I noticed the new "history book" has numbered paragraphs and questions. This would suggest that it will be formally studied either at the SM or family worship night. I would think the SM would get the nod.

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

could someone post a picture of the new history book? I'd love to see it. Plus, what does it discuss in it? The DVD only did a good job in highlighting the positive and omitting a lot of information, specifically controversial or negative, much like propaganda.

• factfinder
    factfinder

The new book at 240 pages will be a less comprehensive than the 752 page proclaimers book.

I would like to get a copy of it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes cultBgone....

i'm feeling ill now........cough cough, ahem ahem...ewww

• prologos
    prologos

It omits dates like 1925*, 1975, it attributes many things to the actions of Christ the King, interchangeable with the branch, Gb.No doctrines discussed whatsoever, it is all procedures. Somehow the Money# aspect of the PLACING of the literature in the court cases, sticks out. one Denmark case was won because the brother LOST money overall in his didtribution.

A VERY SHALLOW READ, cleansed of all sparkle.

* found one reference to reporting in that year, not the absence of abel&co.

#I sensed the writer subconsciously was aware that the authorities had caught on to the Monetary aspect of wt, that is surfacing now in all the changes

.made in germany with thin paper.

It shows Rutherford giving lively talk in the 1918- 20s, but fails to mention he was talking excitedly about 'the world has ended, millions now living will never die'

it is an empty shell, all about the churning.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Locsh's comment ... The brothers didn't mean millions of JWS. They meant millions of non-Jws being

saved at the big A, since they were found worthy.

He was intensionally trying to spin a different connotation from the original WTS. pronouncement made originally

by J Rutherford.

The WTS. is full of crooks speaking many times from both corners of their mouths.

Thats a part of being the executive heads of a corrupt religious publishing house,

American charlatanism in action.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. was founded by men who exploited the bible and the basic outward belief in it to attract

attention to the WTS. literature and expand its circulation as much as they could.

Of course the core formation of the information the WTS. provided was concocted Bullshit, they knew it but a segment

of the population didn't.

Thats why you have the JWS organization that exist today.

It's Jah's earthly publishing house.

• factfinder
    factfinder

prologos- it was printed in Germany? same as the Imitate book last year.

I wonder why they are no longer printing them in Wallkill?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Testing, testing, testing, - 1,2,3,4,5: Hellooooooooo, G.B. in Brooklyn, can you hear me?

The last time I looked in the inspired Word of God, Satan was still ruling over the earth, despite your protestations & propaganda (and Russell's!) for the past 130 years!!!!

Time to kick some butt in that delusional Writing Committee you've hired, and get them to come up with something which even remotely comes close to what the Bible says - not stuff which blatantly denies what the Scriptures are saying!!

Looks like you're going to continue flogging that dead horse, (1914) but it is not going to get up and walk - trust me, I might be the F&DS!

Luke 4:6 - "and the Devil said to him: "I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it."

John 12:31 - "Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out."

John 14:30 - "I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me, "

John 16:11 - "then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged."

2 Corinthians 4:4 - "among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through."

Ephesians 2:2 - "in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience."

Ephesians 6:12 - "because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places."

1 John 5:19 - "We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one."

Revelation 12:9 - "So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."

• KateWild
    KateWild

OneDay,

I see you're frustrated at listening to nonsense but at least they can't con you anymore. What excuse did Loesh give why people have died? Was it convincing to the average JW?

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit