NTC_BOUND

by recoveringexjw 6 Replies latest forum announcements

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

As some of u may know im in the military. im leaving sunday to national traing center for 7 weeks. i wont be able to be online for that time. i will sure miss seeing everyones postings and simon please dont delete me for lack of postings. ill miss you i hope to see more people in the survivors room as well some of you know about it some of you dont.yall take care and may the spirit of whatever god you worship richly bless you.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Actually I DIDN'T know you were Military, so am I. Hey, have fun out in the desert. What's your MOS dude?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey, Rex!

We'll miss you, too!
    Keep your head down and your nose to the grindstone!
    See ya in a couple of months!

outnfree

• SYN
    SYN

Don't worry dude, you won't be deleted for too few posts.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Take care while you are there Recovering. Remember it gets cold there at night, take your thermals. Wishing you well, you will be in my thoughts. Be careful.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Does anyone know what he means by survivors room?He did talk about a room he frequented before he found us...

Always,
    Cowboy

I know there's a balance,I see it when I swing past....John Mellencamp

• Prisca
    Prisca

Take care and have a great time at the NTC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit